How much would this cost to skim

Members online

jimmy_bieber_heartpump_2-thumb-350x197-14874.gif

Bet it was the guy who started the expensive qoute thread. Got a skinful and a new login and preceded to make a fool of himself.

To be fair I'm already gone at hall stairs landing tune out, very busy, double price.
He had the double effect of mentioning he didn't have much money so im only being polite before hanging up.
He was moments away from saying he could help mix the stuff if it was any cheaper

How can none of you get it?! It’s such a brilliant joke.... witty, intelligently crafted with impeccable grammar...... etc :inocente:
just dont get it jess ,....right over my head this one,............anyhoooooooooooooo now this barmpot has gone how is married life/did andy g turn up .

You will be surprised at how many ugly s**t plasterers have more than one property....

I can see why that plasterer did not want to use his last drop of gear on your property if this is the way you deal with people.

I also can't understand why you feel entitled to a free home in the UK but that is a discussion for another thread when you are not around to call people on here c**ts and abuse people who spend their free time helping and advising others.

I suggest you apologise or sod off
I just fell in love

just dont get it jess ,....right over my head this one,............anyhoooooooooooooo now this barmpot has gone how is married life/did andy g turn up .
Andy G was a stupendous guest at our wedding! He circulated the room with the ease and charm of a country gentleman! His speech was first class! Just the right amount of wit to charisma!

Married life was running smoothly until I awoke today from a long nap to find that Si had not prepared an evening meal for me.... :endesacuerdo:

Andy G was a stupendous guest at our wedding! He circulated the room with the ease and charm of a country gentleman! His speech was first class! Just the right amount of wit to charisma!

Married life was running smoothly until I awoke today from a long nap to find that Si had not prepared an evening meal for me.... :endesacuerdo:
Did @Andy g shag any bridesmaids??

Hi I was just wondering if any of you guys would put a price on this, not that I want anyone to do it. I just want to know if I can afford it. I have added some photos. One is the high ceiling above the stairs, the top of the stairs, both sides of stairs and my top landing that need doing.
Would I have to remove the bannister and do any prep work for a plasterer coming in too?
I'd really appreciate any help as money is tight and its my first hoem which I have ahd a nightmare in up to now.
Propper done over by my socail housing!

Why do you want to know how much it won't cost to not get it done?

You fcuking racist.