how much sdould i charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommyholly23

Hi there im wondering what you guys are charging for your work per square meter in
1. bonding and then skimming walls.
2.skimming plasterboard walls and ceilings.
3.skimming over artex ceilings.
4.dot and dab.

I'm aware beading and such comes into it aswell but a general idea would be brilliant.

hope to hear from you soon
p.s im in Glasgow

I bet Caspers been over charging customers again, that's what all this is about :RpS_wink:

Hi there im wondering what you guys are charging for your work per square meter in
4.dot and dab.

I'm aware beading and such comes into it aswell but a general idea would be brilliant.

p.s im in Glasgow

What do you do?

10p sm skim 9p sm bonding 8p artex 7p dab £25 for each skim bead cant go wrong:RpS_thumbsup:

4.dot and dab.

p.s im in Glasgow

How long is a peice of string. Well it's like this just how fast are you will tell you what to charge if your doing private work

Hi. I don't know if you are aware of it, but there is a wonderful product on the market that is making a bit of a comeback. Artex. You can do all of those items on your list with Artex, just mix it at different thicknesses. There are several members of this forum that can do this for you. I unfortunately can't because I drive a VW, not a Transit. Hope this helps.

There is nowt up with goldencomb transits are the workhorse of britain. Tommyholly have you been ask to price per m2.

priceing jobs

i usally price jobs on a day rate basis ,but these day some pepole just dont want 2 pay if you price 2 cheap,thay think you no good .if to dear, thay have a think, or get other qoutes ,i hate priceing jobs driving 20 miles out your way fora ,when can you start.or il let you know. id sooner pull up2 jo:RpS_scared: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.b cup a tea jobe done paid

10p sm skim 9p sm bonding 8p artex 7p dab £25 for each skim bead cant go wrong:RpS_thumbsup:
you'll never get any graft with those prices clemo. have u not noticed its a recession you dreamer.........:RpS_laugh:

i usally price jobs on a day rate basis ,but these day some pepole just dont want 2 pay if you price 2 cheap,thay think you no good .if to dear, thay have a think, or get other qoutes ,i hate priceing jobs driving 20 miles out your way fora ,when can you start.or il let you know. id sooner pull up2 jo:RpS_scared: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.b cup a tea jobe done paid

What he said

god,had some pakinstani on the phone before couln,nt undestand a word he waz saying he wanted a qoute but,them men dont like paying the job is in crew,i live in wigan,i wondering whether ,to price it or not ????????????:RpS_cursing: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Fuk that srp live in Bolton and I won't entertain Um now, last one I had a look at we're a few patches so I had a look n sed yer I can do it he says how much is it guna be mate about a 5er I very nearly planted a big greey rite into his smelly beard

Hi. I don't know if you are aware of it, but there is a wonderful product on the market that is making a bit of a comeback. Artex. You can do all of those items on your list with Artex, just mix it at different thicknesses. There are several members of this forum that can do this for you. I unfortunately can't because I drive a VW, not a Transit. Hope this helps.
:RpS_crying: Artex making a comeback ...well thats good news as there will be loads of over skimming jobs in about 10 years time.:RpS_thumbsup:

srb what the F.UCK are you on about ?

oh and CLTR R reloads so ya got it wrong

full of em in bolton ,thinks igunna leave it ile probs have to pull his beard to get paid. after all he found me on gumtree under low cost plastering

So what do you F*****g expect then advertise yourself as a cheap plasterer and you'll have to become a cheap plasterer. Bellend

Hi im new to the site. i would charge 12 m2 skim. 13 m2 bonding. render i quote at 26 pound includeing material. not beads. hope this is a help.

Status
Not open for further replies.