How much per m2.?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselpower

Got quite a bit of work in front of me for turn of year as work for myself now and dont have use of p11 anymore so seriously tempted to get a ritmo. However, through the grapevine i have heard how much per m2 not supplying materials a company has came up to stix where i am and done a job for my previous employer for.
If mcplaster or blonesey or anyone minds me pming them to say what it was that would be cool as dont really want to say on here.....seems not right..

Got quite a bit of work in front of me for turn of year as work for myself now and dont have use of p11 anymore so seriously tempted to get a ritmo. However, through the grapevine i have heard how much per m2 not supplying materials a company has came up to stix where i am and done a job for my previous employer for.
If mcplaster or blonesey or anyone minds me pming them to say what it was that would be cool as dont really want to say on here.....seems not right..

If you're thinking of getting a Ritmo my advise is to wait until into the new year as there may be one or two very low mileage ones going second hand.:RpS_wink:

If you're thinking of getting a Ritmo my advise is to wait until into the new year as there may be one or two very low mileage ones going second hand.:RpS_wink:
Haha, cheers andy but you'll be fine i am sure of that. Once you get into it you will be like a teenager i can assure you, and your son will probably take control of it and tell you what's happening..
I am working for myself now and to be honest bricklaying is my game but i love rendering and it's what i prefer and as i said before if it wasn't for lads on l&d i would have chucked machine applied render long ago. Even though it was a diesel i was using the info these guys gave me was brilliant and i owe a lot to them.
But i don't have the diesel anymore so ritmo or g4 is defo coming..Was always on hours so didn't really think about prices etc so thanks again blonesey....

Diesel power if you fancy tagging along I'm up at airdrie on thu next week picking up my new ritmo going to be playing about with it most of the day if you fancy coming for a look

Diesel power if you fancy tagging along I'm up at airdrie on thu next week picking up my new ritmo going to be playing about with it most of the day if you fancy coming for a look
Sounds good, pretty busy though, had to give up this weekend to get a job pushed on but should know by tuesday if i can make it or not, would be great if i could..thanks.

Sounds good, pretty busy though, had to give up this weekend to get a job pushed on but should know by tuesday if i can make it or not, would be great if i could..thanks.

Or you could pop down the road to us in a couple of weeks for a looksee , Steves a bit to far away as he's down in Kent.

i thought about it but the m does just about everything the L does .i tried them both and to me there wasnt a huge difference in the 2 but thats just my opinion

Is it only goody that has a Ritmo Xl? I like the idea of being able to pump up 9m up a Victorian gable wall and have the machine around the corner. Think it would be the XL for me with its 3 phase power.

The only other bloke I know with one is in Melbourne. Have you sold many Blones?

Last edited:
Evening chaps, Its the switchability thats the main advantage of the Xl. With the extension hopper it holds 9 30kg bags of parex and will pump as far as you ever want. Next day you can plug it in and spray maite and topcoat with 25m hose on no probs. Of course I like the sound of the smaller machines but I think I would surpass the pumping distance too often. Yes the ritmo l is smaller and lighter but you'd still need to carry a backup genny so the whole setup isn't that much less to carry or lets face it CHEAPER. It's a big expense for something limited IMO. If I was loaded I'd have two machines. A g4 for heavy renders and something like the inomat m8 and compressor for topcoats but the cost of this is prohibitive. So for me it's the bigger Xl with its versatility and uncompromised performance that wins the day over the more compact but limited machines( don't forget it's grain size as well as pumping distance)

I agree with goody, I thought about a ritmo a few times but nearly every job I have done I have needed the pumping power of the G4

i did think this too but this is why i went to see them at the road show now im not saying they pump as quick as a 3 phase but i was certainly surprised how well they did perform even pumping e-grade?

Never had the need to spray thin coat as yet but with the green deal coming soon there may be more insulation work on the horizon.

May just upgrade next year from the monojet to the XL. A G4 is just too heavy to get on my truck without dismantling it.

And where do you put it? Have you seen my garage. its full.

Would be nice if I could though. My genny is only 3 phase so I would have to rely on the mains. Wouldn't like thay as most of my clients are out during the day and don't leave a key. Tripped rcd?

I doubt you could ever rely on power from the customer if I had a ritmo I'd run it off a genie a tenner in fuel is 1 metre it's not worth 10 seconds spraying for all the s**t you can get off someone elses power

i always run off mains. coz im tight :)

only had a problem a couple of times. if i couldnt access the fuse box id run off genny tho. it did trip the other day when it started raining.

looks like putzmiester r lancy 4 me . my mate has a putzmiester must go and have a go of it. i was told laccy is a top class machine. do u no what is the best site mix to put in the machine what 2 mix it at.

My mate might sell a Putzmeister looks like an sp11 and been sat still for a couple of years

what diesel machine do u think is best to buy:RpS_cool:

i have a utiform v2 never had a problem with it, altough it is a bit thirsty and they arnt cheap to buy new, even a decent second hand one your looking at 8 to 10 grand

Status
Not open for further replies.