How much man power?

Members online

Justask

Alright lads, never used the Machines to render, but am doing my own house and wondered if you think 2 men would be enough to run the machine?(was thinking M-tec200)1 loading the bags, and other one spraying/ flattening off

Any advice is much appreciated cheers all

With that machine, id always have a man on the pump. Always.

It cant be loaded up too much like the three phase machines can.

Id spray and rule it yourself with a man filling the pump if its a 2 man gang

Alright lads, never used the Machines to render, but am doing my own house and wondered if you think 2 men would be enough to run the machine?(was thinking M-tec200)1 loading the bags, and other one spraying/ flattening off

Hope you got a small practice panel mate!

I got caught out after years of practice. Cant imagine never using a machine then rendering my own house. Please send pictures :foto::popcorn:

With that machine, id always have a man on the pump. Always.

It cant be loaded up too much like the three phase machines can.

Id spray and rule it yourself with a man filling the pump if its a 2 man gang

Yeah but to be fair, you'd also spray it all over the windows and run off if I remember right.

Am only very new to machine world but I can’t see anyone using any machines straight away on first day but that aside you could hire a man with a machine to set up and look after the machine then you and the other plasterer you have could work the walls without stressing about the machine

Yeah but to be fair, you'd also spray it all over the windows and run off if I remember right.
Was it your window ?
Your job ?
Your business at all ?
You know any thing about what happened ?
Were you there ?
Nosey judgemental w**k*r

Was it your window ?
Your job ?
Your business at all ?
Were you there ?
Nosey judgemental w*kr
Not nice ......
Oh hang on your talking about stephen , carry on

Try a horse?

Was it your window ?

Actually it was windows. All of them. And the door. And the drive. I saw the pics.
Your job ?
No thank fcuk.
Your business at all ?

Yes. You f**k*d all the job up and ran away.

Were you there ?
Nosey judgemental w*kr

I'll send you my card.