How much does it cost to plaster a room?

Members online

No members online now.

kiz17

Hi there

First post here!

Just wondering if anyone can give me some help on how much roughly I’d be looking at to get a room fully replastered (in some rooms the plaster has blown in places, but fine in others so could this be a patch up/skim job?). I’ve detailed the rough sizes of the rooms below:

Room 1: 3.90m x 3.43m
Room 2: 3.90 x 3.40m
Room 3: 2.00m x 1.93m
Room 4: 2.55m x 2.65m

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

Rather than giving room measurements,It would just be easier to get 3-4 reputable plasterers to come out look at the job and quote it I can assure you all the quotes will pretty much be different prices,there more factors at play than just looking at the job,carpets flooring means of access to water how much prep work etc

Hi there

First post here!

Just wondering if anyone can give me some help on how much roughly I’d be looking at to get a room fully replastered (in some rooms the plaster has blown in places, but fine in others so could this be a patch up/skim job?). I’ve detailed the rough sizes of the rooms below:

Many thanks
Roughly average out at £400-£500 a room I'd say, but depends how bad condition walls are. Just make sure you get recommendations or plasterers with decent reviews

Hi there

First post here!

Many thanks
Where are you based?

loads of chancers out there...even on here believe it or not.
do your homework and get 2/3 quotes of reputable spreads to give you piece of mind who you are letting in your home.
pay cheap...pay twice

your welcome

Hi there

First post here!

Many thanks
some idiots on
Hi there

First post here!

Many thanks
If your down south the charge 225 pounds a day. Il travel from North Wales I'm on say 149 day. Il travel for you and il do ot for 199 pounds a day lol. 2days each room labour only...

Varys across the country doesn't it, I gave a price to a women last week, her reply "oh really that much?" yes because the kitchen hasn't been ripped out yet the porch hasn't been ripped out yet this that and the other has been ripped out yet, I can't say how long it will take me I have to cover my self, her "cheaper for cash?" nope sorry love, couple of days later get a call, oh hi, my son in law has already arranged a plasterer and I didn't know (bullshit because she rang him while I was there to ask him questions in regards to plastering she even told him I was there). OK no problem good luck. :fuckyou:

Hi there

First post here!

Many thanks
I could do it very roughly but i am expensive.

Varys across the country doesn't it, I gave a price to a women last week, her reply "oh really that much?" yes because the kitchen hasn't been ripped out yet the porch hasn't been ripped out yet this that and the other has been ripped out yet, I can't say how long it will take me I have to cover my self, her "cheaper for cash?" nope sorry love, couple of days later get a call, oh hi, my son in law has already arranged a plasterer and I didn't know (bullshit because she rang him while I was there to ask him questions in regards to plastering she even told him I was there). OK no problem good luck. :fuckyou:
Well I'm glad some on on here got common sense it does varys across the country. Some idiots on here think it the same over the UK lol

Roughly average out at £400-£500 a room I'd say, but depends how bad condition walls are. Just make sure you get recommendations or plasterers with decent reviews

If it can be done in a 8 hour day 1 plasterer small box room..no prep just a re skim then as Nath says bang on.

But most rooms require more prep on average around £900 to £1500 if alot of prep required high walls and ceilings (y)

If it can be done in a 8 hour day 1 plasterer small box room..no prep just a re skim then as Nath says bang on.

But most rooms require more prep on average around £900 to £1500 if alot of prep required high walls and ceilings (y)
£900 to £1500 ffs...

Yeah, course it does, if you're using gold to plaster.