How many meters can you skim in 15/20 minutes?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelly

Private Member
Saying you had an extra 15/20 minutes free time per mix, how many extra meters do you reckon you get on the walls in that time?

Average job.

lets say a bag or two depends if your mixin your self but if your on about putting on and letting someone else finish probably about 20/30 depending on the size of the walls oh and one coat ;)

flynnyman said:
lets say a bag or two depends if your mixin your self but if your on about putting on and letting someone else finish probably about 20/30 depending on the size of the walls oh and one coat ;)

Sorry, I meant it has to include second coat and all subsequent trowel up's

Overall finished meterage if you like.

nelly said:
Saying you had an extra 15/20 minutes free time per mix, how many extra meters do you reckon you get on the walls in that time?

Average job.

sound like my old boss :'( f**k**g c**t still have nightmares now,,he would have me cleaning the van in my lunch

nelly said:
flynnyman said:
Well if your mixing up yourself say a bag say around 12 metres.

Interesting.........thats a lot!

Thats on board by the way pva would be different unless you had some one go in front pvaing for you, If youve got other stuff to skim what would be the point you mayaswell throw that ag on with the rest.

pro finish said:
nelly said:

Average job.

sound like my old boss :'( (french word)ing (french person) still have nightmares now,,he would have me cleaning the van in my lunch

you sound like my old apprentice.................... lazy b*****d ;)

flynnyman said:
pro finish said:
nelly said:

Average job.

sound like my old boss :'( (french word)ing (french person) still have nightmares now,,he would have me cleaning the van in my lunch

you sound like my old apprentice.................... lazy (french person) ;)
nout wrong with being lazy keeps me in work longer ;D

It's not a henry hoover on a back pack that pumps out skim onto the wall by any chance is it??
If so I think carping has nicked your idea mate ::)

Nisus said:
It's not a henry hoover on a back pack that pumps out skim onto the wall by any chance is it??
If so I think carping has nicked your idea mate ::)

An jimfish has patented it ;)

not this

how bigs your d1k? my d1k's bigger than yours conversation again.

I will still be drinkin me brew after 15 mins

Is it a guinea pig wearing a hat in a boat made out of a leaf being chased by a bat...... that sprays plaster.......am i right?

TonyM said:
Is it a guinea pig wearing a hat in a boat made out of a leaf being chased by a bat...... that sprays plaster.......am i right?

Amazingly thats exactly what it is :)

Status
Not open for further replies.