How does my son join a plasterers gang in the Merseyside area?

Members online

sfm

Hi - my son has a blue CSCS card, his own tools and car and will have completed about 18 months full time plastering experience (by April 2020) with a small company in June 2019. I don't know how to advise him - how does he find a gang/group of plasterers in the Northwest (Merseyside and surrounding areas) who would take him on longish term?? Can anyone advise on what he should be doing now in readiness for the Spring in terms of finding secure work?

Hi - my son has a blue CSCS card, his own tools and car and will have completed about 18 months full time plastering experience (by April 2020) with a small company in June 2019. I don't know how to advise him - how does he find a gang/group of plasterers in the Northwest (Merseyside and surrounding areas) who would take him on longish term?? Can anyone advise on what he should be doing now in readiness for the Spring in terms of finding secure work?
Perhaps he should be showing the initiative and not have you doing it for him?

Perhaps he should be showing the initiative and not have you doing it for him?
99D69B05-A98D-4C10-A94E-05ED236C94ED.gif

He does it be getting off his own arse and not asking momma to pick up after him like he's ten.

Kick him out. He'll soon get motivated to look for a job.

And if all else fails, there's a perfectly good Parachute Regiment there. Taking unwanted children since 1942

Ok a bit more constructive... if he rings around, emails local contractors. Agencies maybe? It has to be him to be putting himself out there though. Apologies if my first post was too blunt.