how do you ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardbrown

Private Member
cart your machine, genny hoses etc about ???.

I have a vw transporter and I can get everything in but have to empty the van of tools etc etc etc.

I was thinking of buying a trailer, anyone else got one ???

youre machine and genny should fit side by side at front shove the hoses on top of hopper loads of space

not in a transporter mate. I have racking as well, also the mixing zone has to come off to fit it in which is a right pain in the as.s

richardbrown said:
not in a transporter mate. I have racking as well, also the mixing zone has to come off to fit it in which is a right pain in the as.s

i'll buy an old LDV CONVOY LWB and swap you rich?

trailer sounds good rich especially cause itll be once or twice a week just hook her up and fook off ;)

need a bigger van rich,lol , dont like trailers dont like people seeing what plant i got!

get one of those towavan's mate, everying will fit in them so when you have a spray all you have to do is hitch it up and away you go

i can just get my ritmo, compressor and water butt in my swb tranny with tools and its rammed. and ur machine is a lot bigger than mine. had a mwb tranny on hire for a couple of weeks and then extra foot or 2 makes a lot of differnce. and higher roof was well nice for moving stuff about in the back

I got a 3m trailor and by the time all the gear is on its full but I would prefer a tow a van

I've got a swb transporter and our gear goes in no bother, genny behind the front seats broadside and the g4 in between the wheel arches, i just take the motor off not the tube, all the hoses fit either side and on top.

get a mans van boys i got a lwb hi top transit ...i can get 2 machines complete with gennys and hoses and still have space for my lunch box

Get rid of the bulkhead and it all fits no problem and you can still do 85mph cruising on the M40, you wont do that with a trailer!

McPlaster said:
Get rid of the bulkhead and it all fits no problem and you can still do 85mph cruising on the M40, you wont do that with a trailer!

it is more the racking mate thats the problem

McPlaster said:

dont get rid of the bulkhead!! i just crashed my van and i had a machine shaped dent about 2-3inches deep in the bulhead.

i have to pull the pump so it is laying flat on the hopper then tie it off.

the whole set up WILL not fit in the van along with my tools. :(

richardbrown said:
i have to pull the pump so it is laying flat on the hopper then tie it off.

the whole set up WILL not fit in the van along with my tools. :(

get a bigger van and stop crying about it you big baby

simplybesty said:
get one of those towavan's mate, everying will fit in them so when you have a spray all you have to do is hitch it up and away you go

am looking at one tomorrow. sounds a beauty with fold down ramp style rear door and extra storage at the front.
£1500

Status
Not open for further replies.