Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No work this week, some work in pipeline

• No work, nothing in pipeline

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two days work this week,been to two quotes also,got one of them which is booked in for April,not heard back from the other one yet,3 days lined up next week though, so my vote goes to odd jobs here & there.

can't stop...need to sub work out to skilled plasterers in Somerset...PM me for more details.

flat out but now there are two of us when there used to be 4 / 5 of us so its all relevent the lads who worked with us are on there own now and there all working so is it quiet or just difficult ??

i just cant seem to get a break at the min had 3 weeks work since xmas just a case of gettin onto a site really but its gettin that foot in the door that just aint happenin at the min

flat out, just finished 3 apartments, had a full house with extension on side, plus 2 kitchens and a livings room since xmas, got a nice coving job to do then a kitchen an a big extension comin end of april.
tbh never been so busy in my life, ever 2nd bloke in the village is a plasterer there 5 or 6 on my street and they are all out of work at the min.

just been told today ive got three weeks left then will have to pack my bags and feck off ;D..........dont know what im laughing at :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.