Hot chocolate.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 23452

A certain plasterer and I are doing some pointing. 50/50 lime and white cement mixed with yellow sand.

Said plasterer went to the bog and didn't wash his hands first after working without gloves.

It then went lime from hands to bog roll, bog roll to ring piece. @Nisus and I are now both crying but for very different reasons. He's also walking like a penguin.

A certain plasterer and I are doing some pointing. 50/50 lime and white cement mixed with yellow sand.

Said plasterer went to the bog and didn't wash his hands first after working without gloves.

It then went lime from hands to bog roll, bog roll to ring piece. @Nisus and I are now both crying but for very different reasons. He's also walking like a penguin.

A few quotes from the phone call on the way home.

"Fcuking hell it's burning!"
"I can't concentrate on driving, I think I'm having a panic attack."
"I'll have to get something on the way home. My mum's probably got something but I don't want to tell her."
"How the fcuk do bummers cope with this?"

The background to which was me crying with laughter to the point where I was getting funny looks from other drivers. I offered the odd comment like "It'll probably blister tomorrow." and "That's going to make you scream when you have a sh1t." etc. :risas2::risas2::risas2::risas2::risas2:

I should be more sympathetic I know, but if you don't wear gloves working with lime you're asking for trouble IMHO. :cry:

Ouch!! No dirty sanchez tonight then

Lee said to tell you to complete a sexual activity that I believe is a physical impossibility. He'd tell you himself, but apparently he can't see the forum through the tears. :ROFLMAO:

uploadfromtaptalk1457717922994.png

Sent from my Nokia 3210

:llorando: Fcuk this sh1t i'm off for a bath :reloco:

Picked up some medicine on the way home, 9 bottles of hopping hare ale, hopefully that'll help :birra:

:llorando: Fcuk this sh1t i'm off for a bath :reloco:

Picked up some medicine on the way home, 9 bottles of hopping hare ale, hopefully that'll help :birra:

Don't know for you but I really have tears in my eyes and read you are off for a birth :risas:.

Ffs your making it sound like I'm about 12 & I live with me mom :LOL:

Ahh bless, mummy's little soldier. (y)

It's your own fault. You're 40 years old and still getting a bollocking if your late in for your tea then told you have to be in bed by 10:00. :sisi:

Ahh bless, mummy's little soldier. (y)

It's your own fault. You're 40 years old and still getting a bollocking if your late in for your tea then told you have to be in bed by 10:00. :sisi:

:LOL: Cunt
I'm still in my 30's ffs :bailando:

I'm only here temporarily till I find somewhere to live :sisi: which is in a weeks time thank fcuk :birras:
Spent most this year in fecking Wales with you innit bruv :D

Anyway I'm off to rub some yoghurt on my arsehole see if it helps :sisi:

This is always going to be quite high on the list of things you don't want to hear blokes you work with say.

Anyway I'm off to rub some yoghurt on my arsehole see if it helps :sisi:

Oh, and make the most of the remaining 16 weeks of your 30's. It'd be a shame if you had to spend some of that time face down and 4rse up while Dr Khaseem shouts "Don't look at my face bitch!" whilst he applies 'burn cream'.

This is always going to be quite high on the list of things you don't want to hear blokes you work with say.

Well you offered to do it for me earlier while you was counting out my cash from your builders wallet :sisi:

Oh, and make the most of the remaining 16 weeks of your 30's. It'd be a shame if you had to spend some of that time face down and 4rse up while Dr Khaseem shouts "Don't look at my face bitch!" whilst he applies 'burn cream'.

16 weeks is a long time, like I say I'm still in my 30's :bailando:

Burn cream sounds good (y)

Well you offered to do it for me earlier while you was counting out my cash from your builders wallet :sisi:

16 weeks is a long time, like I say I'm still in my 30's :bailando:

Burn cream sounds good (y)

Shouldn't you be brushing your teeth and getting you 'jamas on?

Shouldn't you be brushing your teeth and getting you 'jamas on?

Yeah will do in a mo, just counting all the cash you payed me for this week (y) best hide it under the mattress with all the rest you've paid me this year eh ;)

Ampe..... :coffe:

Yeah will do in a mo, just counting all the cash you payed me for this week (y) best hide it under the mattress with all the rest you've paid me this year eh ;)

Yeah, best keep it quiet because you wouldn't want HMRC to see that you're taking undeclared payments L.J. Moy....... As I'm sure you're aware the penalties are severe for that.

However spending money from a personal account that's already been taxed at source isn't an issue, so I can pay cash for anything I like with that. It's up to the baddie receiving it to declare it or not. :descansando:

Make sure your mum doesn't take any when she is making your bed.(y)

Anyway, never mind all that tax nonsense @Nisus how's your ring today? Still walking like a penguin?

Anyway, never mind all that tax nonsense @Nisus how's your ring today? Still walking like a penguin?

Well there's a little throbbing head sticking out my arse ffs :crying: sore as fcuk. Don't think it's anything to do with that lime.
Want a pic?

Status
Not open for further replies.