Hopper gun

Members online

Curious to see i like pft northern setup with the hopper hose gentillin comp but would really like to see it finished before buying?

Side by side here mate.
You may have to pause it mid vid and take a photo or screenshot.

Not a lot in it.

Side by side here mate.
You may have to pause it mid vid and take a photo or screenshot.

Not a lot in it.

Brilliant cheers mate ye not much in it is there like a fine terrolean finish i cant see many customers moaning at that difference will save alot of elbow grease.

i would spray alot more but i dont like the finish of spray. too stipple for me.. sharp to touch
That's true,

Depending on settings and material, if I find it very stipply, I wizz over it with a light tool, it presses it home and laces it off whilst very wet.

Almost immediately on a hot day, or wall with a bit of pull/suction.

Wow really.. Whats the comparison spraying thincoat through a hopper to a ritmo setup...
the same i think.
its still.roughly same pressure used on the compressor?

i like how uniform the spray finish is. just not the texture of the finish.

the most thincoat work we do.is modern and sharp. so a stipple wouldnt suit

i would like to go on.a.site for a day with a gang spraying to see their finishes, see if theres something i can change to get a flatter finish

the same i think.
its still.roughly same pressure used on the compressor?

i like how uniform the spray finish is. just not the texture of the finish.

the most thincoat work we do.is modern and sharp. so a stipple wouldnt suit

i would like to go on.a.site for a day with a gang spraying to see their finishes, see if theres something i can change to get a flatter finish
No thanks for your input anyway ive seen a few different machines spraying it another one being inomat m8 or something like that that seems to spray a nice fine texture.. Just would like to see it upclose first.

I spray all my top coats now far better finish. Get your air set correctly and consistency with your gear quick fettle and your done no rubbing needed

I spray all my top coats now far better finish. Get your air set correctly and consistency with your gear quick fettle and your done no rubbing needed
Do you spray with a hopper? If so at what pressure im all in if the finish is good.

We had a backup in the hose last week popped like a hand grenade lovely bit of high-pressure spraying cars brickwork drive still putting it right now