Hop ups/work platforms

I'm sure this a common problem with us vertically gifted individuals I need to find a work platform that's 300mm high. I can't find anything i don't want a stool I already have one and I can't use stilts and don't wanna buy them I'll probably just end up on my arse staring at the ceiling instead any ideas?
Improvise m8. Life is so easy now people dont think they can do some thing them self. The old school plastrers use to do ther own tools float harling tools ect. And the quality work was better becouse they took pride in work not obsessed whith money.

Been looking for a long time for another low hop up due to the stress on my knees. Then found this wee beauty in Homebase yesterday. The old one is probably 8 years old
B6D7B2E2-9973-46B2-8291-969F3FE7D253.jpeg

Update for anyone that's interested I contacted ezy hop and they sent me one out at a discount price which was ace I've been using it for a few weeks and have to say its the best bit of kit I own... Would highly recommend gives a sturdy and decent size platform to work on... Only thing I don't like with it is its abit difficult to kick round a room but it's light enough to lift with 2 fingers so isn't to bad

I'm sure this a common problem with us vertically gifted individuals I need to find a work platform that's 300mm high. I can't find anything i don't want a stool I already have one and I can't use stilts and don't wanna buy them I'll probably just end up on my arse staring at the ceiling instead any ideas?
I'll tell you of you tell us what it's like shagging a dwarf