Homemade bucket scoops

Members online

Olican

Private Member
Got this idea off the forums cuddliest member. The man ,the myth...housewives favourite... women want him ..men want to be him. The one and only @algeeman .
Obviously you can buy these , but I've got the length just right ( phnarr phnarr ) on the handles. Effortless scoops, perfect hawkful every time. And cost me 20p each. God I miss the carboot sales :cry:

IMG_20200502_111330.jpg
IMG_20200501_131731.jpg

[QUOTE="themucky1, post: 1360338, member: 27618"]
Just get one of these ya F*****g cheapskate
[/QUOTE]

Got this idea off the forums cuddliest member. The man ,the myth...housewives favourite... women want him ..men want to be him. The one and only @algeeman .
Obviously you can buy these , but I've got the length just right ( phnarr phnarr ) on the handles. Effortless scoops, perfect hawkful every time. And cost me 20p each. God I miss the carboot sales :cry:

View attachment 48707View attachment 48708

I'm going to get some cider mate
sort this dread full hangover out.

rum @essexandy and hobo ???

never again :crying:

that will last forever mate
no matter how much you abuse it xx

I had you down as an immaculate plasterer for some reason, same as I picture @Vincey but f**k me, the state of that van, and the back of your hawk, Jesus Christ

Has a bomb gone off in your van oli? :sorprendido3:

Is it a hassle to clean out a pan?
I use a harling trowel - it’s the equivalent to three bucket trowels in one scoop :)

My work and my finish is immaculate, you could shave with the lines I leave they're that sharp but yes your right my van is a bag of shite :rayos: it's the perception of perfection that is the knack.
Can’t argue with that mate

Only to try and keep longevity I'm just using it for multi, I'll do the odd bag of dab or Carlite but for floating I'll use the mega mixer. The biggest cost of these is the batteries so I don't see the point in killing them on hardwall all day. Skimming only you'll get about 30ish bags of skim
Re charge time?

Only to try and keep longevity I'm just using it for multi, I'll do the odd bag of dab or Carlite but for floating I'll use the mega mixer. The biggest cost of these is the batteries so I don't see the point in killing them on hardwall all day. Skimming only you'll get about 30ish bags of skim
@superspread you’ll get a months worth of graft out of one charge! :bailando: (y)

I'm going to get some cider mate
sort this dread full hangover out.

rum @essexandy and hobo ???

never again :crying:
Serves you right you greedy w**k*r.
I did pop back to Aldi but didn't get any. I did buy some brandy and wine for my old man's 76th birthday on Tuesday.
Just have to put them on his doorstep and stand back. Won't be able to give the old b*****d a hug. Sad times.
Anyway back to the issue at hand.
@Olican you are a filthy, slovenly git. Well done.

I did pop back to Aldi but didn't get any. I did buy some brandy and wine for my old man's 76th birthday on Tuesday.
Just have to put them on his doorstep and stand back. Won't be able to give the old b*****d a hug. Sad times.

I'm dying mate :crying:
beer not getting me straight :rayos:

A very happy birthday to your father Andy, very sorry you can be with him and give him a hug. I miss my Dad terribly .
As for your "slovenly, filthy" comment ...take a straw and suck the s**t out of your own arse ! Best wishes x