holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Used to work in Holland several years ago used to work for a builder then got ripped after a couple of weeks, boy did he get his comeuppance (but that's another long story), but ended up meeting a plastering contractor in this guys office , ended up working for him for about a year and a half fantastic times, i will try and dig his details out but have moved house twice since then so bear with me.
Had two roomed apartment right in the centre of Amsterdam shared with 3 spreads who worked for me, 3 joiners and a brickie who ended up working for me , oh what times would recommend it to any SINGLE man, cos i can guarantee you will end up single if you end up over there. ;D
Just turn up and trawl the building sites there you will find someone and they all speak english

i went there when i was seventeen, wicked place ...did anyone go the park with the monks made out of wax? there in the middle of the lake giving it the peace signal ......when we were there it was scorching and theres a lad riding round on his bike selling cold beers and the local err fags? ......top that with a bit of people watching ......and then you go out at night ......but stay of the mexican mushrooms ;D

I worked in Holland from 1978 to 1980 probably the best time of my life a pal of mine who is a Dutch builder has gon back to see how the crack is there at the moment should be back next week will keep you posted.
Lucius

Here ya go mate the guy i worked for (fantastic bloke) is Ludwig Luchen in Kortenhof don't know is exact address but this link may help , good luck stukadoors_noord-holland.bouwstartpagina.nl/ - 31
Paul

i have 3 friends living there....all very good friends and fecking good djs...all living in the dam...anyone ever want freebies club nights give us a shout one of them is demitri from paris

Status
Not open for further replies.