Holiday

Members online

MIXERMAN

Second day in benelmadina Spain. Ireland must be deserted . there all here. Handy for a pint of Guinness thou . Wots the craic. Busy last week had to scim walls in two bedrooms . And full redec. I had a electric blower in both rooms .touch and go but done in end. 7days and they paid on Monday Woop Woop.

Second day in benelmadina Spain. Ireland must be deserted . there all here. Handy for a pint of Guinness thou . Wots the craic. Busy last week had to scim walls in two bedrooms . And full redec. I had a electric blower in both rooms .touch and go but done in end. 7days and they paid on Monday Woop Woop.
Enjoy

Enjoy your holiday chap

Any vegans on here don't look. Little snack last night.

Attachments

• Holiday
    IMG_20191004_205800301~2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 232