Holes in Webber top coat when scratched

Members online

Demon

Hi lads can anyone give some advice
Been hand balling k rend scratch for years
Bought a ritmo l changed over to Webber to put through me machine but when I'm scratching it I'm finding a lot of little holes which then have to be plugged and scratched again
Can anyone help cheers

Make sure all delivery hoses are completely cleaned any small heard bits losses up then get spayed on bounce out n leave small holes that's what's happened to me cheers

Hi lads can anyone give some advice
Been hand balling k rend scratch for years
Bought a ritmo l changed over to Webber to put through me machine but when I'm scratching it I'm finding a lot of little holes which then have to be plugged and scratched again
Can anyone help cheers

We have just completed a case study for Parex on this.

We use the term 'bullet holes' this is due to an Inconsistent mix of the material or the material being mixed too stiff.

Thanks lads for your help I'm running my machine at 200 water level for Webber would you suggest going more I think it's quite wet already thanks

Thanks lads for your help I'm running my machine at 200 water level for Webber would you suggest going more I think it's quite wet already thanks

It depends what speed you have it set at to how much water you need.. Chalk tends to need more than other colours

Rather than trying to guess the speed and water, while spraying adjust the water setting so that the bar pressure shows between 10-11 that's for a 15m pipe anyway, 2 passes @ 15mm 1 @ 10mm use a serrated edge as that is supposed to help.

Long and short of it though everyone gets them with all materials some less than others

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water is ok make sure your ribbons of spray are close together as well and rule with a serrated rule will help if your not already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you dont wanna be running at more than 15 bar with 15 mts hose so firstly check that. I have only had this problem when render has dried too hard. I recall switching from parex to monorex and whereas the parex would be ready for scraping at 3 pm in comparison the weber was ready by 12 pm this caught me out a few times, but i soon got used to it. Use your pressure guage more often. the float means nothing as it varies for everyone . the pressure guage is a constant way of identifying how wet or thin the gear is. If you said i have been spraying at 20 bar i could say you have it too stiff if you say i ran the water at 220 i couldnt tell you what it was like.

I spray parex at 10-11 bar on 15m of hose and thats perfect for me.

Never looked at the pressure but only on the water but now got the lab trained up to monitor the pressure. Works well and more reliable.