Hole

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

S a plastering

Private Member
Got a fist size hole in a cornice plumbers removed some pipes.
Was going to just rule it in to get it back just take my time what's best to fill in first
Is it best with just casting plaster all the way through just looking for the best option thanks

hi monk had a similar problem once, filled it out with bonding coat and gave it two coats of aimes joint finish. Blended in lovely, couldn't see the patch once finished. Head over to the happy section for more advice, a few lads there have experience filling fist sized holes :RpS_thumbsup: Best of luck

Clean out all the loose stuff first damp it down and dub out with a backing plaster then when set finish with multi. put a bit cement in the multi if ya divvint want to hang aboot for an age and finish it off with a joint rule. Jobs a good'n :RpS_thumbup:

Looked at a job this week where a big wasps nest had been destroyed but was told the wasps had eaten away at the plasterboard to leave a big hole! Never seen or heard that before.

Got a fist size hole in a cornice plumbers removed some pipes.
Was going to just rule it in to get it back just take my time what's best to fill in first
Is it best with just casting plaster all the way through just looking for the best option thanks
easifill 20 is the best stuff to use as it says on packet hard in 20 minutes

easifill 20 is the best stuff to use as it says on packet hard in 20 minutes

i used easifill 20 for taping and i was there all ******* day cos it defo didnt go solid after 20 minutes.........................:RpS_thumbdn:

You know yourself arti it can take longer than 20 minutes to get something to hard :RpS_thumbsup:

i was rubbing it up for ages as well and it was still soft...............................:-(

Personally I find it takes forever to cure on thick areas but would work if you have the time to build it out in layers, it does blend in well

i used easifill 20 for taping and i was there all ******* day cos it defo didnt go solid after 20 minutes.........................:RpS_thumbdn:
I use easifill 20 all the time can fill out most holes with it the easifill 20 I use always goes hard in 20 minutes and has done for the last 20 bags have bought the easifill 45 is the one that does not play ball

I use easifill 20 all the time can fill out most holes with it the easifill 20 I use always goes hard in 20 minutes and has done for the last 20 bags have bought the easifill 45 is the one that does not play ball

i was left playing with my balls when theeasifill 20 didnt harden in 20 mins...............................:RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.