Hits a day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeT

Ok silly question from a novice, I may have had a job offer labouring with a bit of application to. What is a hit ? A bag , a room ? I was told he was looking at 3 hits a day and I would be looking at some proper grafting. I'm not afraid of that as I may be able to cancel my gym membership.

a Hit is what used to be called a bay. and that is the are covered during any set of plastering. For example I put on 2 ceilings in my first hit/set of the day. A hit/set lasts between 2 & 3 hours

That's what a young labourer gets when he answer back a smack in the face!.A hits means a guage i.e two in the morning before dinner and one in the afternoon. some gangs do two big hits in aday others three smaller ones

i'm glad i could help :RpS_thumbup:

fcuk the gym off ... then again there's some fit birds in there. just been to asda and i think it must be singles night on a monday. full of fanny. quite a few of them giving me the eye as well. still got it. one of them, a young brunette even stood next to me examining a cucumber ffs. coincidence ....i think not. fcuk the gym off george and get down to asda. on a monday. three hits a day is about right

3 hits a day if its all ready for you etc , apart from abit pva , if alot of prep 2 mixes and a few hours F*****g on , if its all been boarded happy days :RpS_thumbup:

Keep dirty water from first hit and mix it with the filth from your water and fat buckets ,if any water is to be added ,boil the kettle or hot water from the tap ,you won't be waiting too long on it ,just a little bit of giddy up at the end of the day

Keep dirty water from first hit and mix it with the filth from your water and fat buckets ,if any water is to be added ,boil the kettle or hot water from the tap ,you won't be waiting too long on it ,just a little bit of giddy up at the end of the day
Have i just stepped into "come dine with me " :RpS_confused: :RpS_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.