hiace or vw transporter?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIPPY

im looking to get a second hand van soon and i am unsure as to which make i should go for .

opinions please on a hiace or a transporter ???

ShinySportline02.jpg

That's a hard one! I'm getting hard just looking at my van!

im loving that van too tony...how much is that in a good secondhand nick...10 ish?bet that makes a good surf wagon too

There was one on the Autotrader website 2 weeks ago, Black, 56 plate, 80k for £10995 + vat. Arse has fallen out of second hand market. Mines done 43K and would prob fetch £13k ish + vat now. If you twist the dealers arm, youd get a new one for around £20k + vat. They are desperate at the moment.

ant said:
thats to good to be a plasterers van should be coverd in the stuff
That's cos it's a dryliners van. I get most of my materials delivered directly to site, so it's only carrying my tools, lights, stilts etc., and they're in a big ply box

Tony m where are you from in Cornwall ???

Were you on the job with me in Newquay the block of lux flats at the top of mount wise???

Rich B

What - That block where only one old lady lives permanently and the rest are empty? No.
I'm half way between St Austell and Newquay.

So if she pegs it while she's working out in the gym, she won't be found until the first visitors arrive at Easter.

That Damn gym, i had to adjust all the metal for the ceilings cause it was wrong,then board it with pink after that dab the walls but all the windows are round portholes .... what a horrid b*****d job that was.

Rich B

Status
Not open for further replies.