Hi

tlogic

Hi,

Hope you are all well and enjoying the long bank holiday.

I don't think I made a good first impression with posting on this forum with a long winded post, but hey you learn from your mistakes

Hoping to gain knowledge and where possible help others where I can.

thanks

Welcome along
I understand you have a rendering querie?
Well good news is on here rendering gets taken more seriously than plastering.
A good renderer will be booked up so be patient and also wise in your choice.
Ask any questions and include pics maybe but without personal info for your peace of mind.
@essexandy is someone who you can trust to maybe give a recommendation for your area possibly?
Also there are few muppets on here who only come on for a laugh (take them in your stride)

Welcome along
I understand you have a rendering querie?
Well good news is on here rendering gets taken more seriously than plastering.
A good renderer will be booked up so be patient and also wise in your choice.
Ask any questions and include pics maybe but without personal info for your peace of mind.
@essexandy is someone who you can trust to maybe give a recommendation for your area possibly?
Also there are few muppets on here who only come on for a laugh (take them in your stride)tH
Thanks for the reply MB :)

I certainly do have some questions on rendering particularly when it comes to using the

the correct type of insulation, but I'll search the forum first and ask any questions after, I promise to keep any future post short and to the point next time and not waffle on too much like I did in the early hours of this morning whilst taking your comments on board.

Thanks