Hi

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangerousDave

Hi lads. My name is Dave from Chester. I'm 35, married with three kids. I used to be a mortgage broker until the crash in 2007. After that I was unemployed for a year and then I retrained as a plasterer. It was more or less part time at first but the past year or two things have really picked up. Getting into it late in life I didn't do a proper apprenticeship so I still have a lot to learn, especially in regard to exterior work, which I would like to get into. This place seemed a good place to start. I came across it when searching about rend aid and SBR. I have a few questions for you all and hope I can contribute something in return.

Thanks

Dave

Thanks lads. Well I did sell non-staus mortgages. Hands up. I was a packager for several companies: Kensington, Soouthern Pacific, Future, to name a few. The rates were higher admittedly, but they were no questions asked. A lot of self-employed and developers were able to get morgages with no questions asked. Thats not the case now. Anway, that's in the past now. Secondly, why the name? Just something that stuck from my teenage years when I'd just got my drivers licence. I used to run over cats if I could, and once or twice I ran oover a dog. Again, hands up. not something I am now proud about.

Hi Dave welcome, what do you think about the rust situation on transit vans & do you like indoor gardening? :)

Haha. I take it by indoor gardening you mean drugs? Not for me mate. I'm on a natural high just with being alive. Transits? Not fro me. I have a LDV Maxus. Best vans ever made in my opinion.

Haha. I take it by indoor gardening you mean drugs? Not for me mate. I'm on a natural high just with being alive. Transits? Not fro me. I have a LDV Maxus. Best vans ever made in my opinion.

No.....plants, plants is what I mean :RpS_biggrin:
But you will need some feckin drugs once you've been in this game for a while David :RpS_crying:

Join a forum and tell everyone you used to run over cats and dogs for pleasure. No time for c@nts like that.

Fair play didn't read that fckin penis should be hung by his balls from a tree over a road see how he likes it!!

Never understood people who mistreat animals!

he says it was when he was younger. he was just a crazy mixed up kid who didnt know any better :rolleyes) let the one who is without sin cast the first stone .

Thanks lads. Well I did sell non-staus mortgages. Hands up. I was a packager for several companies: Kensington, Soouthern Pacific, Future, to name a few. The rates were higher admittedly, but they were no questions asked. A lot of self-employed and developers were able to get morgages with no questions asked. Thats not the case now. Anway, that's in the past now. Secondly, why the name? Just something that stuck from my teenage years when I'd just got my drivers licence. I used to run over cats if I could, and once or twice I ran oover a dog. Again, hands up. not something I am now proud about.

I wish I'd seen you run over cats dangleman dave...I'd of punched you f'king blind, weird c**t.

Grow up lads. I was explaining a name that I got more than fifteen years ago. Is there really a need to threaten me? Thanks to all the well wishers. I look forward to some good trade talk and banter

Status
Not open for further replies.