Hi

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome along spreader27, don't give up hope bud, have a good read through old threads on here regarding picking up work, lots of good tips to be found. Best of luck :RpS_thumbsup:

Hi Mate Give Geoff Thornton Plasterers a call there doing site work down your way...Best of luck

Welcome mate, hopefully you'll pick something up soon.

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Alright mate , sell your self on here there might be some one in your area etc may only be odd days but better than nowt ! Alot of people lurking around on this site , dont go overboard though !

What kind of work Spreader27? Self employed or paye? Shaws Plastering services might be able to help they was busy not long back. I only do rendering. At this time of year it is anyones guess as to what days we are working. pm me your telephone number if you want the odd day here and there.

cheers for the kind welcome.
ive only done reskims and boadrwork.
never had the chance to do any rendering or float and skim.
ive been told my work is top notch though.
my first years plastering was site work on board, 2 and 1 gang that faded out.
then I found myself doing reskims on social housing for henry boots, on the books for 5 years then got made redundant.
so for the last 4 years ive been in and out of work mainly agencys which I hate but got to pay the bills. plus been doing my own private jobs.

just done a couple of weeks on site in leeds on price which was enjoyable (**** price though)

So there we have it my plastering career in a nut shell.

What kind of work Spreader27? Self employed or paye? Shaws Plastering services might be able to help they was busy not long back. I only do rendering. At this time of year it is anyones guess as to what days we are working. pm me your telephone number if you want the odd day here and there.

cheers bud but not had chance to do any rendering but will try anything once. lol. I don't think I can pm yet.

Welcome mate! Get a van, get on checkatrade and they will signwrite it for you if you have their sticker on it. If you do good work you should get busy quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.