HI

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redralphy

Hi all
Just discovered this forum,and having browsed around thought it would be a good idea to join up and introduce myself.
I'm 47 and have been Plastering for 30 years now (got the tennis elbow to prove it!)
Live on the south coast.
That's about it really.
Thanks

Jess, i had trigger finger for years in small and ring finger, had them injected with steroids earl last year no problems since even in winter ,get em done! Will bring tears to ya eyes tho but well worth it.

I saw someone bout it but they said an injection wouldn't last because i'm using it too much. I've got it in threee fingers, quite severely in my middle one (mornings and evenings the worst)

I saw someone bout it but they said an injection wouldn't last because i'm using it too much. I've got it in threee fingers, quite severely in my middle one (mornings and evenings the worst)

You probs have to 'break' your fingers from a clenched fist in the mornings and then click ,ache all day. I had 2 inj. In 1 finger and 1 in the other and i've had @12months free of pain/ clicking. I had too rest them 3days then used them normally after. Honest , i would recommend, due to a car crash 18 month ago i have to have my elbow and shoulder done too and it works there too ( they do have to be repeated @ 4mths ) trouble is they have to be careful of the amount of steroids they inject into you.

You probs have to 'break' your fingers from a clenched fist in the mornings and then click ,ache all day. I had 2 inj. In 1 finger and 1 in the other and i've had @12months free of pain/ clicking. I had too rest them 3days then used them normally after. Honest , i would recommend, due to a car crash 18 month ago i have to have my elbow and shoulder done too and it works there too ( they do have to be repeated @ 4mths ) trouble is they have to be careful of the amount of steroids they inject into you.

Yeah I don't want my penis shrinking! :RpS_blushing: Might consider that if it gets any worse. It was really bad when I first really got going and I'd have to open my fist in the morning with my other hand it was so painful but just stiff and clicky now. It doesn't bother my as much. Will see how it goes. Thanks

when your alone

if you do a search on tennis elbow youll see all the posts about injections, dont have any more!!!!!

Boys are gross :rolleyes) I wish I could over use my middle finger on here but not in the way you think! and there's not a smiley for it anyway.

...there's not a smiley for either before anyone says owt! :RpS_laugh:

rigs whats happening about your tennis elbow?

welcome ralph old cock
Was going to have the new blood treatment but although the doc knows how to do the treatment he cannot yet give me post op advice. Something to do with being sued. So it is on hold until he can advise on post treatment.

The Yanks know but are keeping it under their hat.

Was going to have the new blood treatment but although the doc knows how to do the treatment he cannot yet give me post op advice. Something to do with being sued. So it is on hold until he can advise on post treatment.

The Yanks know but are keeping it under their hat.

the surgeon thats doing my op a week on wednesday does the blood work mate, your doc is prob waiting to go on a 3 day course lol.. let me know when you get a date or when youv had it done!!

jess........... 86440246.CupWvknE.fingers.gif 86440245.DCgxtxm7.finger.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.