Hi to every one I'm new hear. But need to get back to plastering every day

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

00paul

Hi my name is Paul I'm been in the plastering trade since I was17 and laboured for 4 years then got on the trowel when I was 21 learned the old hard way . For the last 3 years I have been working for a building company doing insurance work patching etc and I fooking hate it only intended to stay a couple of months when the recession hit now I feel stuck lost a lot of contacts any advise would be great full :RpS_cursing:

hi paul at the moment in the plastering trade your floggin a dead horse !!trade is slow everywere ,my advice is train to be a plumber !!wish i had lol

Welcome to the forum Paul. If it was that simple to find work everyday then most of the members here would be working instead of calling this forum their second home. You need to take the good with the bad and be more creative. Try to sign up for free courses and expand your skill set. The more feathers you have in your cap the more likely you will be able to survive the downturn :)

Plastering is all I no really can not retrain when paying a mortgage . The last company I worked 4 in the south east was rob e lee and I enjoyed it do your 35 m float and set go home feel like u have done a days work

Cheers mate there is always some one out there who is better i accept that . By the way Tom cruise didn't really fly them planes lol

Cheers mate there is always some one out there who is better i accept that . By the way Tom cruise didn't really fly them planes lol

LOL i know m8 ............good luck hope it all goes well .

At the moment it's all retch and no vomit can not seem to get there the blokes who taught me are in there 60's can not go back to them

hi paul at the moment in the plastering trade your floggin a dead horse !!trade is slow everywere ,my advice is train to be a plumber !!wish i had lol

Welcome paul, stay where you am m8 , least til the recessions gone, plumbing would be expensive and theresnot as much work / money as believed, like your trade too many chasing the same work, just like your trade ,plumbing has 3 day coursesto make you a plumber lol. Then theres the age factor! You could try getting more domestic work , drop flyers out .

Status
Not open for further replies.