Hi there!

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarke90

Hi Everyone,My names Steve Clarke & I work with my partner Andy Turk :)I'm from Gwent & have been lurking for a couple of years & thought it's about time I said hi.Looking at getting into the fibrous side of things as another string to my bow & getting some good training in it.But I will make a new post in the relevant section for this.Steve :)

Welcome along Clarkey

You been one of those horrible Lurkers for a few years - pinching work...... hmmm.... LOL

Hope you get involved.....

welcome. andy turk - is he a cartoon character? @ryanswart is also interested in fibrous. i think. good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome along and fibrous is complicated game (very technical) and no harm to give it a go if you have wads of cash as I did at college so I use their stuff. You can start to learn on how to mix casting plaster perfectly with no bubbles. I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App
Hi Ryan,Yes I'm looking at getting into a good college not fussed how far away as I don't mind travelling, I will post a new thread in the fibrous section if you wouldn't mind commenting in there for me.You seem to have some knowledge on the subject.Steve :)

Hi Clarke90 here's my Lurcher
attachment.php

Hi Jurek we do plastering inside & outside.We & also do maintenance work outside the properties.Thanks for viewing the website :RpS_thumbup: how did you find it? Ryanswart thanks for the advice but I would prefer a college with hands on experience rather than learn online if you know what I mean. :) Marshy nice dog does he have a pint too lol :)

Welcome: hey I'm new aswell so I may as throw that at the same time so hello all

using The Plasterers Forum app

Welcome along bud :RpS_thumbsup: fibours seem to be really taking off on here. @ryanswart is your man

Last edited by a moderator:
We both do all sorts Olican. We were jsut htinking that fibrous might open some new doors. We are not as young as used to be and I can just see us making moulds in our large workshop listening to the radio. Soiunds the life :RpS_thumbsup:How do I quote another post in a bubble? Steve

We both do all sorts Olican. We were jsut htinking that fibrous might open some new doors. We are not as young as used to be and I can just see us making moulds in our large workshop listening to the radio. Soiunds the life :RpS_thumbsup:How do I quote another post in a bubble? Steve

Took my long t time to work out how to use forum :RpS_blushing: click reply with quote, should bring up like this :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.