Hi there,what u reckon?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky4

Hi,been Plastering for a few years now,still learning in a way if u know what i mean,briefly talked to this other plasterer today and did'nt believe the crap that came out his mouth,he said he can go through 8 bags a day....thats "80m2!!!!"...ive been plastering for 5 years and i know what it takes to do a really good job but i dont believe a word he said.Wether he was on about having a labourer working with him i dont know,but surely him and his labourer cant do 80m2 in one day!!!I mean he'll be there between 16-24 hours doing it.I just said "well aye!"...just thought id share with you's,get some mad people dont you?

80m a day is easily achieveable and it would only take till 3.30 to do you need to get out more rocky i know blokes who do 120 a day

You have to do 80m2 a day on site on the s**t prices they pay nowadays just to get a s**t wage.

80m that's only 27 boards a day. if u do that in 3 sets its 9 boards a set. no need for a labourer

if your as tight as me :RpS_wink:

I know people who do 200m2 a day gibbo

Anyway 8 Bags isn't 80m if he's 2 coating it. More like 60.

well he did'nt do any boarding at all(lazy git)he would'nt even board out around pillars which ive never heard of from a so called plasterer,ive always boarded out when its needed.I can cover 60m2 in one shift without any labouring,but surely if you've got no labourer then you could only do 80m2 over 14-16 hours really,thats my opinon and im sticking to it.

Well if he ain't boarding round pillars He should easily do 8-10 bags a day,.... He must be puttin tomato sauce in his mix, feckin mad *******:-0

never heard a plasterer not boarding like,have joiners doing the boarding for him and he just woul'nt do it,always do it,part of the trade,like having a joiner say,ill fit the doors and units but"but i dont do skirtingboards!"EHHHHH,WELL AYE CHORE.

well he did'nt do any boarding at all(lazy git)he would'nt even board out around pillars which ive never heard of from a so called plasterer,ive always boarded out when its needed.I can cover 60m2 in one shift without any labouring,but surely if you've got no labourer then you could only do 80m2 over 14-16 hours really,thats my opinon and im sticking to it.

To cover 60m a day is that 2 sets r 3 sets u are doing.

Where are u from in the north east marra ?

and also the mods are playing by swapping the fecking avataaaaaaaaaars & signatures!!!!
:RpS_sneaky:

Wait till Danny gets back your all for the sack :RpS_biggrin:

and also the mods are playing by swapping the fecking avataaaaaaaaaars & signatures!!!!
:RpS_sneaky:

Wait till Danny gets back your all for the sack :RpS_biggrin:

NO NO Please dont nisus, i need this forum for my sad life what will i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.