Hi there. Equipment question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beader, that's none of your ******* business, as it happens it wasn't delusion. I've already proven I can skim quite well and like I said i'll start off with small jobs.

Yes you are right , your illness is none of my business but go back and re read your first post and you may see my point.As a question it reads like a joke.

realy wish that our trade could be more heavily regulated,like gas for instance.due to the recesion there is a big shortfall in work available,good time served guys are strugling to make their business pay...then we get this:RpS_cursing:

thing is most people went out and bought big houses and stupid pick up trucks when it was good so the could show off their wealth and now its **** they are in the **** too!! pointless moaning that time served spreads are struggling to make their business pay!! downsize!!! and i dont just mean business wise either. take the flash car off the wife, stop buying those designer clothes that you are well to old for, sell the big house that you are struggling to pay for and get real!! that is my advice to the people out there and they know who they are!!

people use to ask me why i live in a terraced house and my answer was because i like to spend my cash on enjoying myself and not a big silly house trying to keep up with the jones's

thing is most people went out and bought big houses and stupid pick up trucks when it was good so the could show off their wealth and now its **** they are in the **** too!! pointless moaning that time served spreads are struggling to make their business pay!! downsize!!! and i dont just mean business wise either. take the flash car off the wife, stop buying those designer clothes that you are well to old for, sell the big house that you are struggling to pay for and get real!! that is my advice to the people out there and they know who they are!!

people use to ask me why i live in a terraced house and my answer was because i like to spend my cash on enjoying myself and not a big silly house trying to keep up with the jones's

Spoken like a true yorkshire man ...................you tight tawt..............:glare:

Just messin marra.........................bravo on t' speech.............:RpS_thumbup:

mate our lass says am a rate geek for having a bottle opener like i have lol how much was the p&p? we'll have to sort it out

mate our lass says am a rate geek for having a bottle opener like i have lol how much was the p&p? we'll have to sort it out

we are fewkin geeks for being on here every night...............:RpS_laugh:. who ever wins all the cash can pay for all the P&P...........:RpS_wink:. tigh arse deano aint even paid his subs yet marra

Look I don't see what the problem is I know that some plasterers are time served. I know I have to build up experience so I'm gonna phone up some local plasterers to see what I can do. I still got my City & Guilds are you saying that doesn't count for anything? I know to be a reliable plasterer I have to have loads more experience than that so give me a break, it's not as if I've came on here thinking that I am better at plastering than any of you guys. And beader you crossed the line asking that question and it doesn't sound like an apology does it? The truth is that there is hardly nowt apprenticeships in plastering north of the border. To do this sort of training I had to train in Yeovil in Somerset - that's hardly my fault is it? Maybe if there was some plastering apprenticeships I would have went for it.

Look I don't see what the problem is I know that some plasterers are time served. I know I have to build up experience so I'm gonna phone up some local plasterers to see what I can do. I still got my City & Guilds are you saying that doesn't count for anything? I know to be a reliable plasterer I have to have loads more experience than that so give me a break, it's not as if I've came on here thinking that I am better at plastering than any of you guys. And beader you crossed the line asking that question and it doesn't sound like an apology does it? The truth is that there is hardly nowt apprenticeships in plastering north of the border. To do this sort of training I had to train in Yeovil in Somerset - that's hardly my fault is it? Maybe if there was some plastering apprenticeships I would have went for it.

city and guilds doesnt mean jack **** unfortunately mate

You could have learnt on site with another plasterer

haha this thread is quality, to the op ive just done a 8 week course in heart surgery can i have a go and try my skills on you if i fook it up youll have to get a time served heart surgeon in and pay me and him:RpS_wink:.

haha this thread is quality, to the op ive just done a 8 week course in heart surgery can i have a go and try my skills on you if i fook it up youll have to get a time served heart surgeon in and pay me and him:RpS_wink:.

Ive just read a book, think I'll become an author.

Status
Not open for further replies.