Hi, new to your forum.

Members online

Hi I,m Richard and a partner at Boardbars Limited.
We designed the product specifically for a lot of member's on this forum to overcome some of the problems encountered with plasterboarding ceilings.
You can see the product at https://boardbars.co.uk and we welcome any input.
Cheers, Richard

What problems? I see no problems!
If you're happy with the way you do it then that's absolutely fine. I don't put up plasterboard ceilings but my business partner does and it was him that came up with the original idea as he felt there had to be an easier way than using props etc or using a lifter and I'm inclined to agree with him.

ye flogging a dead horse pal........not a patch on @smoother09's boardmaster 3000 system

boardmaster 3000.jpg

If you're happy with the way you do it then that's absolutely fine. I don't put up plasterboard ceilings but my business partner does and it was him that came up with the original idea as he felt there had to be an easier way than using props etc or using a lifter and I'm inclined to agree with him.

Trying to think why he needs you??

Didn't they insist on speaking to the inventor on dragons den
Yeah they normally do, and Jules is very much involved in the business as an equal partner.
Although Jules had the original idea, we had equal input into the prototypes and development of final product.

Yeah they normally do, and Jules is very much involved in the business as an equal partner.
Although Jules had the original idea, we had equal input into the prototypes and development of final product.
Well he may have come up with the idea but as ideas are two a penny , you both developed it and your selling it , have you thought about ditching him , I think he's holding you back

I watched your video there not a bad idea but me n a prop would wipe thee floor with jules and I'd be boarded skimmed and home! Just saying like