hi, new member here

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, been reading site and thought i'd join in. For last five years been buying property and extending / refurbing then renting them out. these have included a new build house - can do all trades to a professional finish especially tiling with travertine, marble and granite. Did go on a course but could say i'm self taught with regards to drylining and skimming and sand/cement renders.

So theres the background

so your one of the c**ts thats bought all the cheap houses and stopped me buying one to actually live in. cheers.

Watch out for a guy called spunky !!! Hes very knowledgable and apparently a good spread but if he offers to take you under his wing, really he wants to s h ag the a** of ya.
As charming as he may appear on hear i wouldnt wanna be bent over mixing a bucket of hardwall with my pants down with him behind me if you no what i mean????
Apart from him all the rest are boring run of the mill now it all or f u ck all type of guys.im sure yuoll enjoy it on this site mate.
Only joking spunks....

real spread?

pkillie - whats a real spread then? you mean one thats hardly done any on site work but has paper qualifications lol?

ajplastering said:
hi, i'm in queensbury between halifax and bradford, west yorks

Used to do a lot of work round your way all public house and bank refurbs, for Aire Valley Const they were the day's ;) ;) ;)

thats how he got all the work in the first place...
down the pub for a swift gallon, chats up the landlady.... another job....
then down the bank for some more beer tokens, chats up the teller... another job...
::)

Status
Not open for further replies.