hi, new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkles

Hi all, I found this forum last week while doing some research at college, looks like a great resource! My name is Riah, I am currently a mature student on a pre-apprenticeship course at college doing plastering (obviously!!) and I am really enjoying myself. We have to do some classroom work too, some technical drawing, and units on sustainability and construction technology, so unfortunately not every day in the workshop, which is the best bit!! I am very interested in the heritage side of building maintenance, but there is not any courses near me that cover this aspect so I shall have to find another way into that side.
As a cheeky side note, if anyone is in or around Dumfries, Scotland, and is looking for an apprentice or can give some time for 4 weeks work experience, and would like someone with an excellent work ethic, not afraid to get stuck in and who loves learning, please get in touch!
I have a few pics of what I have managed to do so far, if anyone is interested. I would be glad of any tips or hints on how to get better.

Riah

Welcome along Riah :RpS_thumbsup: Are you a lady? I only say because I knew a girl called Riah, hope this doesn't offend if your actually a man :RpS_unsure:

welcome mate, @Olican weve got a female sparks on our job called riah, blonde about 22ish and fit as,, for some reason we dont seem to moan at her about cables poking out the boxes ete like we do with the other sparkes,, :RpS_wink: :RpS_wub::RpS_drool::RpS_sneaky::RpS_love:

Last edited by a moderator:
welcome mate, @Olican weve got a female sparks on our job called riah, blonde about 22ish and fit as,, for some reason we dont seem to moan at her about cables poking out the boxes ete like we do with the other sparkes,, :RpS_wink: :RpS_wub::RpS_drool::RpS_sneaky::RpS_love:

poke......:RpS_w00t:.......boxes.....mmmmmmm:RpS_love:

Status
Not open for further replies.