Hi, I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helenni

Hello, I'm very glad to join the forum. I'm Helen Ni and working in Frontop, a 3d rendering company. I come here and want to know more about plasterer. Hope we can become friends.

Hi Helen. I'm having a party this weekend and loads of people from the forum are coming. You are welcome to come and we could chat about rendering

Hello, I'm very glad to join the forum. I'm Helen Ni and working in Frontop, a 3d rendering company. I come here and want to know more about plasterer. Hope we can become friends.

do you need special glasses for it to look good?

Helenni's flynnys missus I set him up with my Japanese friend he get good girl for cash through computer

have you considered a gold comb course - they have regional branches all over the UK
there's always scope for an international franchise too

Leave me bird alone. How you like it if I started getting jiggy with all yah haws ? :RpS_cursing:

Love ya loads Helenni hun :flapper:

never mind these lot love, come see me and we can get plastered and ill wash your mucky bucket out for ya

Sorry, I haven't come here these days. All of you are so kind. I feel extremely flattered. Thanks! But I'm a chinese girl. I'm afraid I don't have chance to go abroad and attend your party. If you have chance to come to China, welcome to mine.

don't you have curry sauce in chinese takeaways up north?
its called a curry but its not a curry is it? come on think about it you cant be that think down there!!!! prob just like you call it a 'hawk' when its a hand board.... is this where the majority of this website gang up on me now considering its made up of prob 80% southerners ????

its called a curry but its not a curry is it? come on think about it you cant be that think down there!!!! prob just like you call it a 'hawk' when its a hand board.... is this where the majority of this website gang up on me now considering its made up of prob 80% southerners ????

Ye you northern it you northern tosser,.... oops sorry mate i been to newbury this month , forgot who i was for a minute:RpS_wink:, ignore em mate , all soft southern shandy suppin tossers who don't know their hawks from their birds of prey

Ye you northern it you northern tosser,.... oops sorry mate i been to newbury this month , forgot who i was for a minute:RpS_wink:, ignore em mate , all soft southern shandy suppin tossers who don't know their hawks from their birds of prey

or from their tennis elbows lol

actually how many people on here are from gods own county? and how many are from that shithole south of watford gap?

they flock there from all round the country, something to do with Bram Stoker

Leeds was similar in the 1980s, full of Goths

Status
Not open for further replies.