Hi Guys!

Joshua Leamy

Never let on before, but I've been a member for a while now and I've been sneakily picking up all your tips and advice It's been really, really useful and made me tonnes better. Thought I should say thanks. I've been plastering for around a year now and I'm now taking a step down at work (Screwfix Trade Manager) as it's actually costing me money only plastering at weekends. Been offered a job on site. Do you reckon I CSCS it up and go for it? Or do this part time thing and work half the week on my own? Thanks in advance.

Josh.

Welcome,Go for it but be honest and tell whoever your working for that your only getting going.They will appreciate that.

Never let on before, but I've been a member for a while now and I've been sneakily picking up all your tips and advice It's been really, really useful and made me tonnes better. Thought I should say thanks. I've been plastering for around a year now and I'm now taking a step down at work (Screwfix Trade Manager) as it's actually costing me money only plastering at weekends. Been offered a job on site. Do you reckon I CSCS it up and go for it? Or do this part time thing and work half the week on my own? Thanks in advance.

Josh.
Where was your branch

Josh.

Pity they don't sell plaster!

@ChrispyUK Christi get discount at B&Q too - But if you use it for anything other than your home, it's bye bye job. Not bothered anyway at £6 a bag @choppa choppa Its Oldham mate. Thanks for the support, too guys. I'm determined, and I think the lad who offered me the work appreciates I m8ght not be as fast as those boys on site, but I know my finish is good. Just need to speed it up.

Josh.

Welcome along :D