Hi Guys,

Members online

Tags

Hi, been looking through the posts for a while now, about time I introduced myself. I have been plastering now for just over 20 years, I don't do large sitework any more. Mainly domestic with a few jobs for local builders that I trust. Originally got involved in training up in HMP The Verne, this involved serious reduction in wages in there. I could have earned £6 a week on electrical assembly instead of the £2 a week on plastering course. Probation organised training for me with an old Irish spread. qualified after a year in NVQs, worked as an improver with a couple of companies then went to do agency work when the work dried up . Got fed up with being messed about so went out on my own and am having an excellent time. I couldn't work for another company again, I would kill someone, safer on my own. Best youngster I ever taught to plaster was my daughter, she showed sense an went to work in Greggs. I enjoy the banter and info on here but dread one of my jobs turning up on one of the ' look what some t**t did to this job' posts. Tags.

Hi, been looking through the posts for a while now, about time I introduced myself. I have been plastering now for just over 20 years, I don't do large sitework any more. Mainly domestic with a few jobs for local builders that I trust. Originally got involved in training up in HMP The Verne, this involved serious reduction in wages in there. I could have earned £6 a week on electrical assembly instead of the £2 a week on plastering course. Probation organised training for me with an old Irish spread. qualified after a year in NVQs, worked as an improver with a couple of companies then went to do agency work when the work dried up . Got fed up with being messed about so went out on my own and am having an excellent time. I couldn't work for another company again, I would kill someone, safer on my own. Best youngster I ever taught to plaster was my daughter, she showed sense an went to work in Greggs. I enjoy the banter and info on here but dread one of my jobs turning up on one of the ' look what some t**t did to this job' posts. Tags.
Great intro :)

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk