Hi guys

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sara_Spread

Hi guys hope i'm not the only female spread on here?
This site looks amazing i've been plastering for 2 years now so hopefully i'll pick up plenty of tips on here :)

welcome sara, you're the only female spread on here i know of...flynny can be a bit of a girl sometimes and spunky wears womens underwear, but that doesnt count.

hollybank ;) said:
welcome Sara where are you based,anywhere near Stoke ;

Hi hollybank, now i'm not going to give my address out it's only my second post ;)
But to answer your question i'm not near stoke. :)

Hi Sara .... welcome to the forum. As the senior (oldest and fattest, not like in hierarchy or anything) moderator here I would just like to say any problems or advice you need feel free to p.m me :).

Welcome... Rich

steve cov said:
welcome sara, you're the only female spread on here i know of...flynny can be a bit of a girl sometimes and spunky wears womens underwear, but that doesnt count.

Hi steve
I'm the only one on here :eek:
Oh well.
Spunky sounds a bit of a character :)

Oh & Thanks Rich :)

Hi Bruce didn't know you were a plasterer? ;)

Bruce Willis said:
Youll have to ignore that post about my lunch box.....its not true ;)

That's ok Bruce i believe you ;)

Oh & before anyone asks i already have a partner ;)

It's ok Steve, bruce is right my partner is female & i'm not ashamed of that.
Me & Kelly have been partners for 18 months now :)

Sara_Spread said:
Hi guys hope i'm not the only female spread on here?
This site looks amazing i've been plastering for 2 years now so hopefully i'll pick up plenty of tips on here :)

Hi sara welcome to the site hope you stick around, you are the only female on here which is unfortunate, it is a good site and does take a bit of time to find your feet and very easy to be put off coz of some comments but dont take them personal coz there is a bit of banter, there are some very experienced spreads on the site with me probably having a smaller meat and two veg than bruce which doesnt always go in my favour. :)

Sara_Spread said:
It's ok Steve, bruce is right my partner is female & i'm not ashamed of that.
Me & Kelly have been partners for 18 months now :)

lol i was only joking of course ::) Kelly is just my friend we were laughing when we posted this :D

Thanks for all the welcomes so far :)

Strictly between us I saw Rich Brown in the shower once ......... lets just say hung isnt the word. If I was a women it would be him I was after with out doubt.

Also I would like to point out that he has a vast knowledge of the plastering industry and is with is with out question the best plasterer here.

One day Rich I will be just like you.

flynnyman said:
Strictly between us I saw Rich Brown in the shower once ......... lets just say hung isnt the word. If I was a women it would be him I was after with out doubt.

Also I would like to point out that he has a vast knowledge of the plastering industry and is with is with out question the best plasterer here.

One day Rich I will be just like you.

Thanks FANNY,

I am not to sure you can do anything about the wedding tackle mate but if you keep listening to what I say etc etc then one day you MAY be as fantastic as I am.

Rich x

Status
Not open for further replies.