Hi from Sydney,

Status
Not open for further replies.

JNR

Hi folks i am a new-be to the forum, Coming up on 20 years in the trade most of that being in Ireland.
Spent a year in north Scotland and now in Australia, Look forward to chatting to use guys. Cheers.

Welcome along mate

was reading about the mass emigration from Ireland earlier this week......

no money = no work...... everyone leaves!

Sad really.............

A lot of Irish/Scots/Brits out here right now, Seems to be some work out there but things can be tight enough.

Miss the Multi Finish & Bonding for Inside finishes, If anybody knows about BG materials in oz could use let me no.

Thanks guys.:RpS_thumbup:

Knauf have there MP75 and MP Finish products out in Aus!

Call their office in Syney area and ask for Karl Hutchinson.... he just moved from the UK in the spring and is a new business development manager in the state..... He will know where the new finish opportunities are (although they may be some time away...?)

Good Luck

Hello mate welcome, we have an aussie tacker working for us, think he was deported back to england crimes against plasterboard.

Hi folks i am a new-be to the forum, Coming up on 20 years in the trade most of that being in Ireland.
Spent a year in north Scotland and now in Australia, Look forward to chatting to use guys. Cheers.

Where about in scotland? You heard of the legend hillside?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Status
Not open for further replies.