Hi folks..

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselpower

Just realised that i have never actually introduced myself to you all, my name is Calum.

Well, i am a time served bricklayer since 1995 when i worked for a small local firm, spent most of my apprenticeship up on roofs slating, tiling, leadwork etc. I then got left to finish the chimneys and awkward bit's that no other wanted to do, only brickwork i done was at college (where i represented clydebank college in competitions at my level in all three years). Anyway, really enjoyed rendering and it came to me naturally so just got left to it and worked with a few old skool pro's along the way. Went to London for a bit (where i seen this stuff gettin sprayed onto walls with a machine). Came home and we were the first to start using krend on west coast(2002)mainly wet dash then the year after tried FT and WP and been using it ever since. Last year we got a machine, mainly for floor screed but turns out it's great for render too which we've done a fair bit of in a year. Would love an electric machine but not happenin this year as vectra vxr top of list. I understand if people diss me cos i'm not a plasterer to trade but really i don't care as i put any plasterer in mid argyll(area i'm from) to shame...sorry for not introducing myself sooner...

Status
Not open for further replies.