Hi eveyone im Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright bud:RpS_thumbup:

Which one were you in the line up of suspects???
:RpS_sneaky:

Feckin hoodie wearing thugs:RpS_mad:

Last edited:
Bl;oody hell... its going to be called the Hayling Island forum soon...lol

Welcome along :)

Tell your bro he can round the corners off :) I dont have any phone signal at the moment :D

Enjoy the forum

where is hayling island, and perhaps somebody could have the good manners to tell me where waterloovile is where chubb lives, really I should start wearing a hoodie, or a onesie , or the worst one , tracksuitbottoms with the socks /ankles showing , whats all that about, maybe I would get an answer, so anyhooooooo Nathan dare I say it , HANDBOARD or as our southern friends call it a hawk thinnny, oh and welcome, am I the only one who wears overalls and listens to radio 4, every day

Hi Nathan

welcome along mate - looks like you are taking over the forum.... LOL

Hector - Hayling Island and Waterlooville are all on the south coast near Portsmouth / Southampton... Hampshire somewhere marra

at last, thanks very much runwithscissors,

No problems Hector.... I'm a Radio 5 listerner in the car (seem to be forever in the car).... or Absolute when I can get the signal.... need a digital radio in the net motor.... lol

Have a good weekend marra

hi Nathan welcome aboard - I'm another yobbo who wears a British gypsum hoody :RpS_thumbsup:

puddove, sorry to say but come the revoloution your name is in the book, but methinks you call it a handboard being from Barnsley, so written warning this time, but get some overalls puddove, people will respect you more, all the best hector

fifteen seconds forward :RpS_lol: love gumball. its on all day tomorrow from eleven. but im working :-(

Last edited by a moderator:
where is hayling island, and perhaps somebody could have the good manners to tell me where waterloovile is where chubb lives, really I should start wearing a hoodie, or a onesie , or the worst one , tracksuitbottoms with the socks /ankles showing , whats all that about, maybe I would get an answer, so anyhooooooo Nathan dare I say it , HANDBOARD or as our southern friends call it a hawk thinnny, oh and welcome, am I the only one who wears overalls and listens to radio 4, every day
:RpS_laugh:
crack me up hector....:RpS_thumbup:

puddove, sorry to say but come the revoloution your name is in the book, but methinks you call it a handboard being from Barnsley, so written warning this time, but get some overalls puddove, people will respect you more, all the best hector

hi hector - is it the black book or red book my names in, I call it a pen these days - and I wear overalls all the time as for respect I think i've earnt it after 30 + years in the trade working on sites and in fibrous factories - and its easier on the old joints, all the best phil :RpS_laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.