hi everyone

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

R2THEB

Hi everyone .Long time lurker only recently started posting . Love the forum lots of great tips and advice keep up the good work peeps.A bit about me ... bin plastering well skimming for about 3 years now started on a 5 day coarse ..i know i know plz dont give me a hard time, i know im not a proper all aspect plasterer and i dont think for 1 minute that i am , but iv practiced on every bit of wall, ceiling,plasterboared shed etc i could find ,friends ,family etc etc. have actually plastered my own house twice now haha mrs wasnt to happy. Anyway thanks to the threads and info on this site its allowed me try out new tools and techniques to develop a method that works for ME . So just wanna say thanks to you all for that.
I do domestic work and feel im building a good name for myself most of my work is from customers passing my name on , i always leave the job to the best possible standard i can, and so far never had a bad report from a customer.
Allways still learning and allways still faced with new challenges, but thats why i love the forum great info and advice and most of all funny as f$@k with all the banter.
Oh and hi im rik forgot that bit .. cheers everyone

welcome along you seem genuine enough so youll be fine.................then in a couple of weeks youll be insane like the rest of us
insane.gif

P
Is lurking the new 'dogging' for plasterers , sitting on the keep boards with their tools spread on the table, doing the moves with the trowel as they read..maybe we could skype ourselves working... ok I am bored , too cold to render today...

Status
Not open for further replies.