Hi everyone, Newwbie ! Has anyone seen my tool.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

r2d2xr3i

Hi everyone.

Thanks for all the great advice the I've gain by visiting the site over the last few months, but now I have a question !

Rendering internaly. I once had an plastering aid to help form around electrical back boxes that had been installed too shallow or cut out the size of a man hole cover! It was formed out of thin durable plastic, the size of a single or double box. It was about 80mm deep and it just pushed into the front of the box, allowing you to render up to the box, making an perfict appature once it was removed (and no muck in the box). Does anybody use these ? Where can I buy them ? or is there an alternative ?

Hi everyone.

Thanks for all the great advice the I've gain by visiting the site over the last few months, but now I have a question !

Rendering internaly. I once had an plastering aid to help form around electrical back boxes that had been installed too shallow or cut out the size of a man hole cover! It was formed out of thin durable plastic, the size of a single or double box. It was about 80mm deep and it just pushed into the front of the box, allowing you to render up to the box, making an perfict appature once it was removed (and no muck in the box). Does anybody use these ? Where can I buy them ? or is there an alternative ?

im lzy i just stuff the boxes with rock wool insulatation works a treat

Hi everyone.

I used to have some of those, picked them up in b&q yrs ago. Don't know if they still have them.

Status
Not open for further replies.