Hi everyone I'm Chubb.

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubb

I have had the pleasure of meeting some of you already at he khauf and the bg day. Unfortunately I know @wezley for all my sins what a .....?

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome mate, good to see you on here.

You had better get out your van and come trowel up though.

Which one were you chubby?? I was chippy tea chippy I want my chippy tea lol :RpS_laugh:

hello chubb, and where pray is waterlooville,and the usual security question, is it a HANDBOARD , or a hawk, be careful take your time, outcome could affect your career and social standing in the community

As Hector our wise old sage stipulated, think very carefully about your answer . My welcome and how i present it will have to await the outcome of your decision

Welcome chub.... by the way chaps... this guy is huge.... dont want him to step on your toes. ...lol

hello chubb, and where pray is waterlooville,and the usual security question, is it a HANDBOARD , or a hawk, be careful take your time, outcome could affect your career and social standing in the community
We call them hawks over here, I don't know why they ever got that name, think I'll start calling mine a hand board just to drive people crazy......

She said she's good thanks, the milkman must have been :RpS_thumbup:
Good news!! Have you got any off the new plaster bags or any safety glass's I need some so I don't get splash back when putting dirty water down the toilet

It is a hawk to me mate

no chubb wrong answer southern propaganda has taken you in, welcome anyway, but I still don't know where waterlooville is, please enlighten me, some barmpots on this site ,just listen to me and anybody from the north for advice and your whole entire life will change for the better, just got to get you past this hawk thinnnny, but don't worry we are all here for you, now remember handboard,handboard

Status
Not open for further replies.