Hi all

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manos

i am Manos from Germany.Fand the site a fieuws days ago wen looking for a nieuw start in the UK. It,s a funny,helpfull,colored and great site.

Hi Manos. Welcome. What would you do in this situation? Someones going to get hurt no matter what you do :(

Dear Deidre

MY son-in-law came round to change my car tyre – and we ended up having s*x on the sofa.

He and my daughter got married last year. She is 26, he is 32 and a sexy, good-looking man. They have a one-year-old son.

I am 46 and long divorced. This particular Sunday morning I found I had a puncture and the tyre was completely flat.

I phoned my son-in-law who said he’d come round to fix it on his way to play football with his mates.

When he’d finished the job, I told him how grateful I was and offered him some beer money.

But he said: “You look really hot. Come here you gorgeous woman.”

He looked gorgeous himself, all dishevelled and with his muscles on show. I melted into his arms, I just couldn’t resist.

He led me to the sitting room where we had amazing s*x. But he had to leave straight afterwards, as he was running late for his mates by then.

It has been very awkward between us ever since. I feel totally ashamed and can hardly look at him.

But I now have a far bigger worry — I am pregnant and not sure who the father is.

I am seeing a man I met through a dating site but it’s very early days, and we have always used protection.

Do I confess and risk losing my daughter, or keep quiet and bring the child up without a father?

DEIDRE SAYS: If it is awkward seeing your son-in-law now, think how much worse it could be if you go ahead with this unplanned pregnancy.

Your daughter would never trust you again if the truth came out – and such secrets tend to come out in the end.

What would you tell the child about his or her father? It would likely cause a rift in the family which would mean you’d be cut off from your grandson – who might lose his dad over it all too.

Your son-in-law isn’t likely to be an involved and caring father to your child, either. You’d be a single parent and it’s hard to see you being a very happy family unit.

My e-leaflet Unplanned Pregnancy will help you look at your options. And you can talk it over in confidence with the British Pregnancy Advisory Service (bpas.org, 03457 30 40 30).

:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.