Hi all

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayKM

Afternoon, just thought I would say hello on here as it looks like it's the done thing when people sign up.

I'm Jay, 29 years old & from Middlesbrough. I started Level 1 last September at Middlesbrough College & have just completed my final assesment. The main reason I have joined is to pick up advice from some more experienced people & to try & find some labouring work (even on a voluntary basis) to try & build up some more experience inbetween now & starting Level 2.

I'm really looking forward to picking up some good advice & hopefully get some decent banter going.

Learning is the most important thi9ng at the moment, but good banter is always a bonus.

Doing level 1 has been brilliant, learned a lot in the workshop, but I feel like I have outgrown the little bays we get to skim in. Fell like I'm ready to go have a look & see what "the big lads do" I just hope someone in Middlesbrough notices, things are really tight in my neck of the woods at the moment.

Thanks for the warm welcome gents.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I know that there are some large EWI projects going on in Stockton on Tees.
Hope this helps.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I know that there are some large EWI projects going on in Stockton on Tees.
Hope this helps.

These are something I have been looking into, but it is not the same company that are doing the ones in Middlesbrough. I have been told by one source they are picking up their grafters from Stockton College. Tried looking about the internet to find some stuff out, but unfotunately couldn't find anything.

Have been into college today & it looks like I'm doing some voluntary days helping the tutors re-build our workshop.

Not exactly what I was after, but will still get some graft in & learn something new. I like the idea of giving something back as well.

Since I have started college I have been going to the gym & packed in smoking as well. I feel like a totally different lad for it as well. If it hadn't have been for college that would never have happened & I would have still been drinking & smoking my life away.

Status
Not open for further replies.