Hi all

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it is a more personal problem..... all the better! :RpS_biggrin:

There are loads of members who have answers for all sorts of problems on here!:RpS_wink:

some of them are even serious..... lol

cheers guys, i need some advice on plastering an obtuse angle, cant get the 135 angle bead locally so im wondering if a stop end bead on one side would do the trick, or would it be prone to cracking

Welcome Martyn, i have a patio chair which is halved :RpS_wink: wouldnt say its help me John :RpS_angry:

OMG Morph......I did you a favour..... anyone else would have sued you by now..... LOL .........and look at the lovely furniture you now have!

keep looking at it.... you will have an idea for its use soon..... does it have an obtuse angle on it somewhere? Martyn might want it....

Sorry Martyn.... not my area of expertise... someone will be along with help soon I am sure! Good Luck

cheers guys, i need some advice on plastering an obtuse angle, cant get the 135 angle bead locally so im wondering if a stop end bead on one side would do the trick, or would it be prone to cracking
Without seeing it, I think use 100 mm scrim and two stop beads back to back, but I am answering in the dark a bit here. I assume skimming plasterboard?

Direct Building supplies in Bradford will sell you any number of beads you want. They do the obtuse beads I get mine from there. Order today and delivered the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.