Hi all

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

a7vdy

Hi, just a quick introduction, my name is Andy and I am from the West Midlands.I am a newbie to plastering currently undergoing a 2 year course at college. I am nearing the end of my first year and am really looking forward to progressing to level 2 .

Andy :RpS_biggrin:

Welcome along to the mad house mate ,apart from me and my mate runswith.... we are ok :RpS_thumbsup:

Diff between split personalities and emotionally detached is , wait I will ask myself when I come back...
You still on those strong pain killers John :RpS_unsure: oh and stay off the gas mate :RpS_lol: when you back home ?

Back,at gatwick on the tenth, see how the work,thing is, expecting to,be busy, with nice shiny white smile,

Hi and welcum m8, lived and worked in stourbridge many moons ago , lived up the side of the viaduct. Was also in the t.a up there for 4yrs. Is it still a shithole? Lo

Hi and welcum m8, lived and worked in stourbridge many moons ago , lived up the side of the viaduct. Was also in the t.a up there for 4yrs. Is it still a shithole? Lo
Hi, thanks for the welcome. Yeah it still is a bit crap lol. Probably going to look a bit smarter now that they have took that old multi-storey down.

Status
Not open for further replies.