Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright bud :RpS_thumbup:welcome, think you have just claimed the record for longest post:RpS_thumbsup:

Alreet marra........great opening post....short, sweet & concise.................:RpS_thumbup:

Sorry but could you type it all out again slower cos i can't read that fast :RpS_biggrin:

I was in the middle of a 4 bag hit and it was taking so long to go off in this cold weather that I'd thought I'd do something productive and write my introduction.

I was in the middle of a 4 bag hit and it was taking so long to go off in this cold weather that I'd thought I'd do something productive and write my introduction.

Now if you'd have done a medium 15 bag sized hit instead of that tiny 4 bag hit you wouldn't have had the time to write that much !

Alright mate nice story about how you got into plastering, nice to hear you got the confidence already mate theres a few at my college who are litrelly swimming in the stuff god knows what they gonna be like in somebody's house, you got that experience in first though so thats great, im coming towards the end of my level 2 diploma and my sister in law bought a 1890s house lately and was litrelly falling to peices, ripped all the old lime plaster off down to the wooden laths where needed bonded and skimmed, re-skimmed the areas that i could, the whole house is ready for decorating now,and im very happy with the finish and shes even more happy because she only paid for the materials i did the rest to build my own experience, good luck to you my friend!

Minh you seem to talk sense so post away fella dont listen to tunna hes proberly just upset as he might well live by the its inbetween the lines so its level rule!

;)

yeah i saw a young man last week fail his assessment on sand and lime render and he didn't even care that he had failed, he said we would never just use sand and lime without cement outside of college so he didn't care, he also gets worked up because we have to dabb the walls and use a straightedge as he says we would never have to do this in the real world. No will power to adapt and overcome,i couldn't believe how easy some of them lose interest its almost like they only there to keep their parents or the dole off their backs, you wouldn't believe how slap dash some of the work is.

Status
Not open for further replies.