Hi all,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sach

Hi Guy's,
Just joined up to the forum. So thought that I would pop by and say a big hello.
Little bit of info.. I' am a plasterer and run my own plastering business in Cardiff - Blake Plastering.
Got a website to: Blake Plastering | Cardiff. In case anyone is interested and wants to take a peek at my business.

Cheers,
Sach
:)

Hi all, A quick question guy's. This is my latest van T260. Am going re-spray it at some stage in Sea Grey kind of like the Ford Transit Sport in same colour Sea Grey. What do reckon is the best colour for sign-age on a Sea Grey Colour? Taa

That's also what I had In Mind. But thought about Silver too! Re-spray won't be done for a while. So plenty of time to ponder on ithat 1.
Thanks BTW.

Huh, Who's your Plastering Mate in Wales Beddy?
I know quite a few of the boy's in Wales. That pic above well that's an easy guess - That's me. lol

i had a grey van before, light blue and white went well, leave it down to you sign writer, they will cum up with some ideas for you.

i had a grey van before, light blue and white went well, leave it down to you sign writer, they will cum up with some ideas for you.

Very true Kebab!!!

Went in with all these ideas.... in a nice way, SHUT the F*** up your a plasterer,

"what do you know about letters and colours"

No truesr words spoke!!!

leave it to the Pro's they will give you all the proofs you need before hand.

Hi,
I learn't some basics (mixing plaster and plasterers mate), as a labourer in 2001 over the winter months whilst working with a builder.
2004/05 more plastering jobs and building work during the summer months.

Kick started the business in 2006 working on weekends and when I had the odd plastering job and time to fit it in, trying to build up my business. Whilst working for a fitness company during 2007 ( A dead end job and not great pay), I eventually left the fitness company after some months. Went back to Plastering and put all my efforts and energy in to my business and my plastering.
So I have been plastering a few years now...around 6 years, I reckon more If I can count the years I 1st started mucking about with the stuff! Does that count?
;-)

Best thing I have done. Love plastering and my business.

Nisus How long you been in the trade?

Nah Nisus, "2 weeks plastering." Ha, lol. I guess that's a joke then?!

:RpS_confused:

Sure is mate :RpS_thumbup:
How long you had the van then Sach?
We've all got Transits on here, well the best of us have anyway :RpS_biggrin:

He is certainly old skool, if you ask him nicely he may lend you some valuable books on plastering, form work, and even tree surgery.

Sure is mate :RpS_thumbup:
How long you had the van then Sach?
We've all got Transits on here, well the best of us have anyway :RpS_biggrin:

I had a VW van before the T260. VW was way to small, put the cement mixer (for the odd rendering job) in the back rest of the tools, and it was a separate journey added on to get the materials.
Got the T260 in July this year. It's great van for the size of it. Going get the ECU remapped to 110ps later on, after the re-spray.

Here are a few pics of Nisus for you Sachs

Doing a lttle tree surgery.
Hi all,

Doing a litle concreting, shoukd look ok when the form work comes out.
Hi all,

And after a visit to Toni & Guy`s.
Hi all,

Hi Sacks. Good luck with the business AND yes, you have the right vehicle for the job. :RpS_thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.