Hi again U.K. pals, here is another video my son's and I took showing how to apply a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, Kirk, why are you in the DIY section, buddy? :RpS_confused: You're clearly a craftsman at the height of his creative powers, these videos being your magnum opus. I'll see if I can have your threads moved to the correct section. :RpS_thumbup:

Jurek is actually Dom, he created the account after s*x, the 1st thing to enter his mind was Durex, but we all know what Dums spelling is like.

Jurek is actually Dom, he created the account after s*x, the 1st thing to enter his mind was Durex, but we all know what Dums spelling is like.

You've got me, Kebab, fare and square. I was going to call myself SubDom but it would have been too obvious.

Morning Olican, I started of Hod carrying or what you mates say A plaster tender. I was making6 bucks an hour and thought I was rich as the work was hard the pay o.k. and I slept very well at the end of the day. I hodded or mixed mortar for two guys regularly for a few years.
I learned from job to job in the only area I knew Oakland Ca.
I met me English wife online and yes she is from Manchester, she is the best, good looking and sexy too.
I am a nun chucks expert from my days when you needed a weapon to walk the streets that was my choice as carrying a gun got you prison time, a knife seamed to bloody for me. I still practice nunchucks, perhaps i will put those youtube nun-chuck video's back public today.
These days I like working with my family as 10 to 15 guys is too much baby sitting with little glory, unless you wish lots of money with constant worry. I plaster for the fun of it and take on projects that I feel are worth watching. most times anyway. If it's project that we have done and filmed many times prior I refer that job to one of my plastering pals.
Cheers!
kirk giordano plastering

Hi Kirk,

Your work videos are great but yeah would like to see more nun-chuck vids too, coming from a martial arts background my self & being named after the one & only Bruce Lee, nun-chucks is an art I never mastered :-( I tried many many times with bruised nose & forehead etc :-(
So please put those vids up for us :RpS_thumbup:

I thought you were named after Sara Lee, the fruity rock hard frozen gateaux :RpS_thumbsup:

Just had a dream about having triplets. It was ok coz Kirk had a vid about how to sort it

different folks, different strokes

:RpS_biggrin:hi kirk,just to let you know,I teal troweled lot with my old boss and the one thing he warned me not to do is over rub the wall.this would lead to blistering and large bubbles,which you seem to have'no offence'.We would almost leave the wall set and the scour up with loads of water and a float and then trowel off the fat,leaving a nice smooth finish which is also hydrated by floating with the water of course.but hey!thats just my way.
cheers!

Kirk is the hero. Want to know two things, 1) how strsight do you think you are getting it with a darby. If I checked it with a 10ft feather edge would the hollows show, and 2) do you think you could take out Chuck Norris. I think chuck would **** himself if you came at him with a few of your trowels.

Status
Not open for further replies.