Hi again guys

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
Sorry ent been on for ages been busy, working and fighting a court case and life stuff , hoping to pipe-up a bit when i can and rattle a few cages LOL......

Sorry ent been on for ages been busy, working and fighting a court case and life stuff , hoping to pipe-up a bit when i can and rattle a few cages LOL......

Welcome back. What was the court case. Ps I understand if u tell me to fuk off.. :RpS_thumbup:

John what happened to the one who went into someones house and took their telly
He didn't take the telly, he did try too, he accepted guilt but I got him to change plea,so went to crown court to argue he was wrong in accepting guilt, he won this and is now due to magistrates court for a 3 day trial ,I expect he will be jailed, that's what a cocaine and brandy binge does for you, god love him ,he is really nice but very naive,very blonde in his thinking.

What did he do
Bouncing one night,caught someone dealing, got hit and then battered the guy ,the guy lost his spleen so the court took a dim view, he thought he'd walk, I didn't, he is about 40 so should of known better, but tempers...

How long do you think he'll get? Has he previous?
No previous ,but the circumstances etc won't go in his favour, been high on Charlie,steroids and drink won't be a defence, no forced entry though ,left when asked, cooperated with police etc, he was in la la land, he had gone out for drink at off licence and returned to his friends flat but in his drunken drugged stupor went knocking on the wrong flat in same block" the whole thing is weird

Even tho im a man u fan @gooner59 i hope you get matters sorted and a regular again very soon :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
No previous ,but the circumstances etc won't go in his favour, been high on Charlie,steroids and drink won't be a defence, no forced entry though ,left when asked, cooperated with police etc, he was in la la land, he had gone out for drink at off licence and returned to his friends flat but in his drunken drugged stupor went knocking on the wrong flat in same block" the whole thing is weird

He will walk with a fine.

The law is funny, got another pal up on Gbh with intent, cost £24 k so far in solicitors and barristers paid by the nightclub owner, he as even the guy who did the hitting but was there, he was Id because he is 6 ,4 and 22 stone, memorable...

The law is funny, got another pal up on Gbh with intent, cost £24 k so far in solicitors and barristers paid by the nightclub owner, he as even the guy who did the hitting but was there, he was Id because he is 6 ,4 and 22 stone, memorable...

U most have lovely mates.:rolleyes)

U most have lovely mates.:rolleyes)
Oh much worse than those examples, another one got off with manslaughter as he was a terry heading to Iraq, very lucky boy,but he only pushed a raging punter who was attacking him, unluckily the guy fell hitting his head, its a violent world sadly

Yes i do but not been yet this year. Its abit expensive tho and need to watch the pennies at tho mo ?? :thumbup:
my eyesight must be getting worse, i had to read that twice to make sure it said pennies :RpS_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.