HEY'Di k11

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
What coverage do you get with this? I'm not getting it specced out what is a cheaper alternative it a basement patching by the way

cheers BenBen

Not used that 1 but the 1 we use gives about 8m a 25kg bag when brushing on 2 coats over good brick work.

I think it's about 8m2 per 25 kg bag spank !, i 'am sure i have read it somewhere, i'am thinking of using it on the pool i'am on at the mo !......

Just had a look, £28 online do we get it trade price like with Soverign? Either way much cheaper than Soverign.

which renovating plaster do you use? There's of other?

I think the firm I work for get a trade price, but we have been buying off them for years.

We don't use a renovating plaster, only s+c with their waterproofer in.

I think the firm I work for get a trade price, but we have been buying off them for years.

We don't use a renovating plaster, only s+c with their waterproofer in.

Has it not got to be breathable then? S/C would be cheap as chips so if that's what you do they happy days, you skim it with multi after then?

The addy says on the tub something like waterproofer and salt inhibitor while allowing the wall to breath and dry out.

I always skim with board finish as when the waterproofer has worked and the render has set it's low suction. You lash miles up and if hangs for ages.

Only down side is you should let it cure for 5 days before you skim. We don't but lots of people on here would swear you should. It's to do with the shrinkage cracking blowing the skim off.

The addy says on the tub something like waterproofer and salt inhibitor while allowing the wall to breath and dry out.

I always skim with board finish as when the waterproofer has worked and the render has set it's low suction. You lash miles up and if hangs for ages.

Only down side is you should let it cure for 5 days before you skim. We don't but lots of people on here would swear you should. It's to do with the shrinkage cracking blowing the skim off.

Yeah I would allow it to cure first like. Cheers Carlos much appreciated bud

Yeah your bang on there carlos m8, we use sovereign products and have used kingfisher, Tec-roc and a few others.

To me the hey-di system is probably one of the best, just make sure you follow the directions to the letter.

I have done some big tanking jobs and its a lot more than just painting it on.

Haha well at least your honest, us practitioners of the dark arts do share our wisdom from time to time.

Usually when the Mrs is watch the soaps lol

Status
Not open for further replies.