Hey

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea mate thought i had a job to start this week but its been pushed back for another 3 weeks sick of hearing that at the moment

lol I know wat u mean mate, thing is i was doin really well a couple of months back i had a few jobs that i was running myself but its come to a complete stand at the moment its unbelivable

been doing private work last 15 years in scotland worst i`ve seen it had to lay a couple of lads off not enough for reduced rates even

i`m struggling big time ads not worked and i go out prospecting everyday try and meet as many people who didnt know me.i find going to b+q and merchants and handing cards out at least somewhat satisfying i feel im trying but it aiunt worked i`m well and truly up the creek

wots it say on your ad mate? i aint getting much but im getting at least a job a week, theres only 3 other plasterers in my local paper though...

theres 16 in mine!!!! gona switch papers and think about traveling to were there arnt mujch advertisments see if that helps

try a different paper, maybe not the free ones but people do look in em...
my adverts 58 quid a month.........
another little trick is to travel out to the nearest 'affluent' village and pick up the local 'village news'... get yerself in that baby..

loads of mates of mine drive the black flashes and put my cards on the dividing window getting more from that at moment anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.